Hearthstone

elidib

Vyemm Raider
As artosis said, the real fault lies in the tournament organizers not having tournament accounts ready for use. Blizzard has special accounts with 9999999 dust on them specifically for tournament use. Also on them for not havingv any kind of delay.

Alexzander

Golden Knight of the Realm
Dreamhack is kind of always been a mixed-bag in competitive gaming. It has done well (I think?) RTS/MOBAs. Not so much with everything else. It's barely even considered a major in the FGC. It's not a shock they did a bad job with HS.

It's in the best interests of the community that we just learn from their mistakes and move on. Or so I think.

Plus, seriously, blizzard needs to add a do not disturb mode. It's pretty dumb they didn't think that through.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Hunter card, spoilered for size:

Bqghd0HCQAA9WhP.png

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Wording is vague, is it any beast in the game or just beasts in your deck? Seems kinda meh even if it's in your deck only, and if it's any beast it makes it even worse(draw a fucking angry chicken, concede game).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah it's any random beast just like the power of the horde is any random horde minion. It's very playable, and I'd run it depending on my list. Who cares if you get angry chicken, it's a 1 drop that at worst cycles into another 1 drop, but maybe you get lucky and get a decent midrange beast out of it. Or King fucking Krush.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The average Power of all beasts, including Webspinner, is 3.46 and the average Toughness is 3.33.
The real question is, can webspinner's deathrattle hit any of the 3 beasts summoned from animal companion. There's nothing similar for power of the horde to compare to.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
When do you ever want to cycle for an angry chicken, young dragonhawk, river crocolisk, tusk boar and shit like that though? Play a loot hoarder, it's 2/1 and cycles with shit in your deck so you know it doesn't suck. Even if you cycle a Krush, that doesn't do anything for you until turn 9. Hell arguably it'd be worse to cycle into a krush on turn 1 than almost anything else. It just feels to me that pretty much half or more of the beasts in the game are actually bad cards, and since you don't get a cost reduction on them, you cycle a fairly useless card for potentially another useless card with no other benefit, which sounds like a terrible tradeoff for sometimes cycling into a good card.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
When do you ever want to cycle for an angry chicken, young dragonhawk, river crocolisk, tusk boar and shit like that though? Play a loot hoarder, it's 2/1 and cycles with shit in your deck so you know it doesn't suck. Even if you cycle a Krush, that doesn't do anything for you until turn 9. Hell arguably it'd be worse to cycle into a krush on turn 1 than almost anything else. It just feels to me that pretty much half or more of the beasts in the game are actually bad cards, and since you don't get a cost reduction on them, you cycle a fairly useless card for potentially another useless card with no other benefit, which sounds like a terrible tradeoff for sometimes cycling into a good card.
I agree, it's not like it puts the card into the play, you only draw it. It's a weaker loot hoader (both in strength and draw power), only (minor) upside is it comes out a turn earlier.

Column_sl

shitlord
I'm sure someone will figure out a way to make all these cards work tho. maybe one day we will actually get to see them =/

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
It's not a bad card but it's not a great one either. With only 30 cards in a deck, I just can't see the justification for swapping something out for this card.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Webspinner seems fine to me. It's a decent turn 1 play, it's wonderful card advantage to play with a buzzard in play, at worst it's a 1 mana activator for kill command. Sure sometimes you strike out with angry chicken or something equally dumb, but the majority of beasts are perfectly playable.

Cards - Hearthstone

Flank_sl

shitlord
That card is terrible. While the majority of beasts are playable, they are not good. Take King Krush, if people wanted that card in their hand then they would put it in their deck in the first place. You basically have to get lucky with a Highmane or Animal Companion to make that card good.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Of the 25 beasts, the majority are decent. Angry Chicken, Hungry Crab, and Captain's Parrot are clearly the worst. So 12% chance of pulling a dud isn't bad. 8% chance at King Mukla or King Krush isn't bad either.