Hearthstone

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wish it would, I agree, I never understood why arena wins didn't count towards golden portraits in the first place.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Now that arena shows your golden portrait it should count but I don't think it does still. It always should have really, if anything its tougher to get arena wins considering people bot or farm wins for portraits at rank 20 and shit.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Awesome Brawl. I just got hit by a Shaman who played Malygos on turn 9. I had a mind control in hand but no turn 9, immediate, answer so I cleared the rest of his board and hit end turn. I mean what are the chances he would have Lava Burst, Crackle and lightning bolt for exactly 30 points of damage? Turns out it was 100%... Fuck this game...
Musta been nice for him. I can't win on Shaman with this Brawl to save my fucking life. I am like 2 for 6. Just highlights how bad Shaman really is. All these fucking Lava Shocks and Ancestral Recalls I keep getting, sigh. Ohhh but I did manage to Ancestral Recall an Ala'Kir on turn 5 and do a 2 for 1 on some 3 mana creatures, woot! Oh wait, no, it wasn't a 2 for 1, because of using Ancestral Recall... And ohhh, I can unlock my mana crystals with Lava Shock , oh but wait, I have to cast Lava Shock first otherwise I won't have enough mana to cast the Lava Shock due to the overloaded mana crystal... Rofl. Piece of shit class. Makes me sad. I crafted Neptulon day 1 of GvG in a vain hope that Shaman would be relevant and decent. I truly love Shaman, and I hate Shaman.

Switched back to Warlock and got 4 Pit Lords as basically my only minion my first 6 turns.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, so this happened in brawl just now. One of the more ridiculous games I've played. The parrot on his side was his first Cho that he recombobulated. Ended up winning with a mind control on his taunt.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Just had a most satisfying win. RNG gods smiled upon me. Playing warrior and have 8hp left. Only a single 1/4 up on my side while my opponent has a board full of Dr boom, sea giant, boom bots, and a buffed void terror. My hands is empty.

I top deck my only brawl. It clears there board, keeping my 1/4 armorsmith.

He rages.

I win.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I should note I silenced one of the bots the turn before. Assuming I was finished and wanting even the shittiest of board presence.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I would rank this brawl over the spider one for sure, probably over the banana one because Flamewaker decks just marginalized creativity for that brawl. Even though it's huge RNG and you don't get to see your deck, I get a similar feeling as in arena - have to evaluate what the right card is each turn, whether to trade or hit face, ride your hero power ASAP, etc. Spider was literally auto-pilot - a macro to cast any castable card every turn would have almost the same win rate as the best player in the world.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I would rank this brawl over the spider one for sure, probably over the banana one because Flamewaker decks just marginalized creativity for that brawl. Even though it's huge RNG and you don't get to see your deck, I get a similar feeling as in arena - have to evaluate what the right card is each turn, whether to trade or hit face, ride your hero power ASAP, etc. Spider was literally auto-pilot - a macro to cast any castable card every turn would have almost the same win rate as the best player in the world.
Yeah, I agree. This is the 2nd best brawl yet. I didn't like it when I saw what it was but I've had some pretty fun games out of it (also a couple of retarded ones that were over by turn 4).

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think the problem is that its also the most frustrating brawl so far. Lots of times you never feel like you had a chance in hell.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I think the problem is that its also the most frustrating brawl so far. Lots of times you never feel like you had a chance in hell.
Exactly. This would be fairly close to arena if sometimes a player wouldn't get 2-3 pertinent legendaries in the first 4-6 turns while the other has a hand full of random garbage. Never seen a arena deck where a person drops Sylvanas, I kill her and then drops Sylvanas #2(killed) followed by Sneed. Yeah, that game sure was close...and fun! At least arena lets you choose between 3 cards 30 times to create something yourself. This is random shit, hope you get something good.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Pretty much this.

This is why I only rank this brawl above banana week, which was full of zoo, face hunter, and firewalker decks........and Rag vs Nef just because of how unbalanced that one was.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I've by far played the most of this brawl, especially in other regions. Great for completing quests. I also like having to evaluate each turn because you don't know what is in your deck. Maybe like 1 in 5 games you'll just auto lose because trash deck/draws, but you can pretty much just concede those on turn 4-5 and not have lost any time.

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't mind it that much because you see cards in play that you'll never see anywhere, even in arena. It makes for some interesting plays. Yea there are games where your cards are so bad you have zero chance but that why there is no cost to it, it's supposed to be just for fun ( and a way to complete dailies). This is the first brawl outside of rag vs nef where you dont have 1-2 classes that are so OP over everything else.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Probably because on average mage has more cards that are versatile or answers in its collection than most other heroes. They have fewer dead draws because you can go face with most burn spells.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Hearthstone gods punished me for my warrior brawl bragging from yesterday.

I BM'd myself out of a win.