Hearthstone

DrLifetilt_sl

shitlord
I am pretty sure that Blizzard's munchkin designer for hunter originally made Acidmaw a 5-cost card or something like that, then Blizzard realised that in no way this should go live and pre-nerfed it to 7-cost.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I'm pretty sure they wanted to make a 10 mana Twisting Nether that leaves 2 bodies on board.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
And how long after until we'll actually be able to buy packs because the store is going to be so packed?

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
It's not even a board clear (just like twisting nether), due to Deathrattles... and if opponent has any Divine Shield this is worse than Twisting Nether. You basically pay 2 mana for 2 weak bodies that does same exact thing as TW except is also weak to DS.

Acidmaw won't see much play but Dreadscale is likely to see a lot of play.... but who knows really, maybe Acidmaw becomes a thing. It is another way for Facehunter to plow through big taunts.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So just tuned into Amaz's stream today, looks like he is going over his idea for a monk class. Seems interesting.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Fan concepts piss me off because the ideas are usually good but Blizzard will never implement them.

Or the ideas are so ridiculously bad/overpowered that it melts my brain.

Amaz has already posted his monk concept before, and I coulda swore he did a review on stream once too.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Facehunter wouldn't use Dreadscale obviously but mid-range or even a control hunter (haha) should consider it for sure... It's a mini-Baron Geddon, it will be a strong card vs aggro decks & Paladins in general.

He'll be a strong early game minion but even if you draw him late he can be combo'd with Acolyte of Pain / Hunter's Mark / Ghaz'rilla / Enrage Minions / Etc.

And he's only 3 mana so you don't feel bad including him but fitting in a 7 mana Acidmaw won't always be ideal, you can't load up on too many high cost minions. Boom is already an ideal choice for the 7 slot.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
That's a lot, I'll have 92 to open. 50 from pre-order and 42 with gold. Sadly at work now, so can't open them yet.
frown.png