Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Could certainly see some OTK Priest coming with this. Might not work reliably, but worth trying.

10 Mana: 2x Flash Heal, 2x Mind Blast, 1x Hero Power = 22 damage / 24 damage with Justicar.
10 Mana: 2x Flash Heal, 2x Mind Blast, 2x Voodoo Doctor = 24 damage

If you can get a Malygos or Spell power on board then it ramps up a bit more.

I can't see a way to get 30+ damage to OTK as Priest without some Emperor ticks. Which is good, fuck OTKs.

It probably won't become a deck since it's only 5 more damage than what's already possible with Auchenai.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
It just seems like a solid card. Pretty straightforward, old effect but in a new way, reasonable cost. Wish we saw more cards like this :p

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like that a lot. Now give priests a version of healing touch, holy light and lay on hands, thx.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
What sense does this make? You can put both cards in your deck.
I meant OTK priest likely won't become a deck. The card still might see play as a utility option. Gives you ability to flamestrike turn 2 now instead of turn 4. I can see it as a 1-of for sure.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
What sense does this make? You can put both cards in your deck.
Plus you can circle combo for as little as two mana and not get left with the 3/1 Soulpriest remnant. Dropping that soulpriest and having it at full health in later turns, often post-Justicar, could be a big benefit.

Its no substitute for light bomb, especially being a multi card combo, but at least the potential for this into double circle is a thing for big clears too.

I don't know how often this will get linked up with Corrupted Healbot but that's definitely a fun interaction too. Its the typical priest problem of being hamstrung too much by combo'ing cards to do shit other classes can do with one big card, but at least its another tool. Flash heal obviously. Earthen Ring Farseer is a three damage nuke on turn five maybe, but hard to imagine anyone running that. Light of the Naruu in wild is a sick combo. Voodoo Doctor buff!!!

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Could certainly see some OTK Priest coming with this. Might not work reliably, but worth trying.

10 Mana: 2x Flash Heal, 2x Mind Blast, 1x Hero Power = 22 damage / 24 damage with Justicar.
10 Mana: 2x Flash Heal, 2x Mind Blast, 2x Voodoo Doctor = 24 damage

If you can get a Malygos or Spell power on board then it ramps up a bit more.

I can't see a way to get 30+ damage to OTK as Priest without some Emperor ticks. Which is good, fuck OTKs.

It probably won't become a deck since it's only 5 more damage than what's already possible with Auchenai.
Bruh, you only need velen, new card, and 3/4 flash heal/mind blast with an et tick on 2 of the 5 cards for 30 damage.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Priests have had some forms of early game denial through deathlord and pyro shenanigans, but not much in the way of just plain solid 2 and 3 drops. Aside from the one checking out soon.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
LKOOGj9.png