Hearthstone

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Fail golden legendary.

Although not bad for 37 packs: 3 legendaries. Twin Emperor. Yogg Saron and golden Hallazeal. Still gotta get the bonus 10 packs though and I have 22,000 dust. mmm At least Twin Emperor is very promising and Yogg will be fun. Also got x2 Call of the Wild.

Dudebro_sl

shitlord
I got ragnaros, huhuran, and anomalus in 63 packs. I'm ok with the first 2. anomalus is meh. I also got a call of the wild so that made me happy.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I really don't think Control Shaman will be a thing. Certainly not while Aggro is so strong.
As a control player, I completely disagree.

Control Shaman possibly one of the better matchups against this supposed "OP" aggro deck to come. With Hallazeal and Healing Wave they can easily outlast aggro and still have access to Flamewreathed, Hex, Silence, etc. I hate playing aggro decks, many others prefer non-aggro decks as well. No way will I play aggro over control, and I'm looking forward to grinding out Golden Shaman.

Brand

Molten Core Raider

Control Shaman possibly one of the better matchups against this supposed "OP" aggro deck to come. With Hallazeal and Healing Wave they can easily outlast aggro and still have access to Flamewreathed, Hex, Silence, etc. I hate playing aggro decks, many others prefer non-aggro decks as well. No way will I play aggro over control, and I'm looking forward to grinding out Golden Shaman.
I agree with Fawe here...I see control shaman as a real thing as well.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
@ Work but opened packs on my phone until I got my first Legendary. Took 31 packs and got Huhuran. Will open up the other ~80 later, but had no lag on my phone. You may want to consider a mobile device for pack opening. I have a feeling the mobile apps operate off different servers or have different tech in the background that prevents the lag. I remember on PC during past releases that every single card flip would be lagged to hell. It's non-existent on phone.

Myst

Peasant
Damn first pack I open I get two epics and a legendary. Blood warriors, Blood of the ancient one and Herald Volazj. 52 to go!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

looooooool no. Aggro shaman is going to destroy 'control' shaman.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
My Evolve, Sea Giant, Gormok the Impaler deck is cleaning house. Turn 3 coined Tuskar Totemic + Evolve and a Trogg from the turn before turned into a 4/5 a 3/2 and a 2/3 Amani. Played against a Cthun Reno Warlock that was pretty brutal though. I see potential there.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Got an anomalus in the first pack of the 3 they give you. No idea if it's good or not, didn't really keep up with the new cards they released.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
looooooool no. Aggro shaman is going to destroy 'control' shaman.
loooooooooooool

There's always that time an aggro deck outdraws their opponent, yup. Doesn't mean it'll be consistent.

You are hyping aggro shaman too much. My gut is flamewreathed is not a proper substitute for crackle. If we wanted big minions on turn 4 you could have played Fireguard destroyers for only 1 overload. Flamewreathed will certainly be a nuisance but I'm not sold on them even making the aggro list after its been refined. Crackle ignores taunt, cheaper, and potentially do as much damage with a spellpower totem. Replacing them with a minion that provides 2 overload and can be reacted to, leaving you 3 mana on turn 5 and huge tempo loss, is laughable.

Yes, aggro shaman will exist in some form but any proper Control deck will have a legitimate shot at winning and will likely have a positive win rate in the long run.