Hearthstone

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Interesting to hear how luck continues with it, Moorabi was my first open and was disappointed in my own testing, but perhaps I didn't goof with him enough to prove himself.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Interesting to hear how luck continues with it, Moorabi was my first open and was disappointed in my own testing, but perhaps I didn't goof with him enough to prove himself.

Yea, we'll see.
I'm going to test the deck with:
- Brrloc
- Avalanche
+2 Dirty Rats

I've been very disappointed with Dirty Rats lately, seem to always pull bad shit, but in this style deck might be able to get away with it. This is a fatigue deck. The Moorabi + Glacials are held until you need the value. The key is to have a decent balance between board presence & removal to make it to the end game.

Also need big value minions to make up for all the control cards in the deck.

• 1Like

Brand

Molten Core Raider
Most decks can't be built around a single minion...Unless they are OTK like a Maly/Velen deck. You can build a high value deck with Moorabi, but don't get hung up on him...Because he really isn't that good.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Most decks can't be built around a single minion...Unless they are OTK like a Maly/Velen deck. You can build a high value deck with Moorabi, but don't get hung up on him...Because he really isn't that good.
My deck isn't built around a single minion.
But I know what you mean.

My goal is to counter priests. I'm not there yet, but working on it :D

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know how I won this game... Was just playing a bad version of Razakus in wild vs a Jade Druid. Holy shit what a crazy game

tehslippery vs. Drakongames - HSReplay.net

Hmm, loaded it up, skipped ahead and went to exact spot of your opponent missing lethal lol.

Turn 14... he uses Wrath for 1 damage, could have used for 3 damage and bumped with Behemoth go face for 9, overkills 2 dmg.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Hmm, loaded it up, skipped ahead and went to exact spot of your opponent missing lethal lol.

Turn 14... he uses Wrath for 1 damage, could have used for 3 damage and bumped with Behemoth go face for 9, overkills 2 dmg.
That's hilarious, I didn't even notice at the time because he didn't play the feral rage that turn. Pretty amusing. I drew like shit that game too

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Freeze Shaman was ~50% last night too, still getting wrecked by Razakus Priests. Probably can't make it work vs that deck. Unfortunately I'm hitting Razakus priests more than Druids at this point.

I'll try it out more once season resets just to see if I can climb but will probably need to resort to the standard fare of decks atm if I want to rank up.

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
This expansion blows, the only thing keeping me playing is the desire to stay f2p and still having all the relevant cards.

Thus far I've opened some pretty bad legendaries too. Rexxar, Thrall, Prince Taldaram, Rotgut. Its really sad how bad rexxar is, his affect should do something like at least 4 damage to all enemy minions and all zombeasts should be reduced by at least two mana just to cover the cost of the hero power, as is you can pretty much only play one zombeast a turn and nothing else unless you get and pick 2 extremely weak beasts, its basically an 8-10 mana play each turn.

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Logged in to a free pack of KFT 'added from outside the game'.. have no idea where that came from, but I'll take it. Did blizzard give out an extra pack for some fuckup they did?

• 1Like

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Druid can suck a dick. Blizzard is absolutely fucking retarded. Playing against any iteration of druid right now is fucking terrible. UI, plague, innervate ALL need to be nerfed. Fucking idiots.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lusiphur

Peasant
This expansion blows, the only thing keeping me playing is the desire to stay f2p and still having all the relevant cards.

Thus far I've opened some pretty bad legendaries too. Rexxar, Thrall, Prince Taldaram, Rotgut. Its really sad how bad rexxar is, his affect should do something like at least 4 damage to all enemy minions and all zombeasts should be reduced by at least two mana just to cover the cost of the hero power, as is you can pretty much only play one zombeast a turn and nothing else unless you get and pick 2 extremely weak beasts, its basically an 8-10 mana play each turn.
I don't see how you are rating Thrall as weak. Evolve Shaman is decent.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I'm still not sure that thrall is good. Losing totems kinda hurts. Shaman is good because of flametongue and bloodlust . Generating tokens is very important

• 1Like

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't see how you are rating Thrall as weak. Evolve Shaman is decent.
Yeah, its decent. Certainly not t1, but like t2 decent. And thats only because it turns out just how good evolvex2 is, but then there is this....

I'm still not sure that thrall is good. Losing totems kinda hurts. Shaman is good because of flametongue and bloodlust . Generating tokens is very important
Exactly, if your opponent does manage to clear your board you're kinda screwed. This is another example where I think the hero power is a little weak. Honestly I think it could be evolve a single friendly minion x2 or allow any minion to be targetable so it can be used as a pseudo silence also and not be game breaking.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Have challenge a friend quest if anyone wants to quickly knock out Zzeris #1385

• 1Like