Hearthstone

Column_sl

shitlord
Obviously not moron, but it comes up enough that any of those nerfs you had for MC could be countered very easlly to the point that MC would be useless.

You want priest to not exist at all, you must work for Blizzard. Nerf everything to the ground cause the scrubs cant handle it

Like I said, if you cant handle priests, then go play the flavor of the Beta 2 class.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also huge for Priest Arena is the change to Power Word: Shield. Now as a cantrip alongside Northshire Cleric gives them lots of cheap draw power to smooth out their decks.

Oh, and yes, I work for Blizzard and don't want priest to exist at all.

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
I want to play this so bad, even though everyone says there's no depth whatsoever if you were a mtg player.

fresh

<Gold Donor>
I'm a MTG player and while Hearthstone isn't nearly as deep, it is still fun and you can hardly expect it to have as much to it as a twenty year old game. It definitely has the MTG truthers worried about mtgo being left behind due to its 2003 UI.

That being said calling it "stupid hard" is pretty silly. I went like 25-2 through the training and unlocking all the classes without reading a single word online. I wouldn't know what to tell you about strategy against Illidan because I didn't use one. Maybe I was just lucky. I'm excited to start making some real decks and playing against people. Even got to open a few 'packs' which is always the best part!

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
And here i've never been given the option to pick Priest during an Arena.
frown.png

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I saw someone complaining about Illidan on the forums, I don't get it. Don't they give you the exact cards you need to win in the tutorials? I would suggest not doing whatever it was you were doing and try and figure something else out.

Got my first 9 win last night after about my 8th arena entry, yay!

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
What kind of rewards do you get for a 9 streak? I didn't know what I was doing and retired after 2 wins, got a pack and like 50 gold.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I got 220 gold and 2 packs, think you're guaranteed either a 2nd pack or gold card and its like 200-250 in gold/dust.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I'm having fun right now with a Druid mana ramp deck.
Idea is to hit 6-7 mana while your opponent is on 3-4 mana. Then start droppin fatties.

Ragnaros, Barron Geddon, The Black Knight, Sylvannas, Cenarius and Onyxia currently are my game finishers.
Big Game Hunter, Innervates, Nourishes and a few Druids of the Claw for situational board control with Starfire and the AoE Deathrattle 2/2 treant spell are fun.

Won 7 lost 1... and the one I lost I conceded because a priest Mind Controlled my Ragnaros late-game... I shouldn't have conceded though because my next draw was Sylvannas.

It's a fun deck. My best win was a turn 3? concede with a double innervate + coin into Baron Geddon. He could not keep a minion on the board and scooped.

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
I'm a MTG player and while Hearthstone isn't nearly as deep, it is still fun and you can hardly expect it to have as much to it as a twenty year old game. It definitely has the MTG truthers worried about mtgo being left behind due to its 2003 UI.

That being said calling it "stupid hard" is pretty silly. I went like 25-2 through the training and unlocking all the classes without reading a single word online. I wouldn't know what to tell you about strategy against Illidan because I didn't use one. Maybe I was just lucky. I'm excited to start making some real decks and playing against people. Even got to open a few 'packs' which is always the best part!
The best thing this game can do is slap wizards silly for their stupid handling of the MTGO software. It's a license to print money and they let it crawl along on shitty software made by amateurs.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
8-3 actually gives more gold than 9-2 in Arena. But you don't get the free pack.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm having fun right now with a Druid mana ramp deck.
Idea is to hit 6-7 mana while your opponent is on 3-4 mana. Then start droppin fatties.

Ragnaros, Barron Geddon, The Black Knight, Sylvannas, Cenarius and Onyxia currently are my game finishers.
Big Game Hunter, Innervates, Nourishes and a few Druids of the Claw for situational board control with Starfire and the AoE Deathrattle 2/2 treant spell are fun.

Won 7 lost 1... and the one I lost I conceded because a priest Mind Controlled my Ragnaros late-game... I shouldn't have conceded though because my next draw was Sylvannas.

It's a fun deck. My best win was a turn 3? concede with a double innervate + coin into Baron Geddon. He could not keep a minion on the board and scooped.
What rank are you?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
MTGO is basically an outlet for people who are already addicted to the paper card game and want to play more/practice for major tournaments. Standalone game, it would never succeed on its own merits.