Hearthstone

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I'd consider Angry chicken, Hungry Crab, Young Dragonhawk, Captain Parrot, Silverback Patriarch to be awful. I'd consider Stonetusk Boar, Ironfur Grizzly, Oasis Snapjaw and Core Hound to be bad. I'd consider Beast and Mukkla to be very situational and Krush to be bad if drawn early(but obviously good if drawn late). For the others, they range from alright to great, but again you could cycle a Loot Hoarder or instantly draw with a Novice Engineer, instead of relying on a random draw.

But eh if you wanna use a random card I guess whatever. It is cheap at least, that's the one thing about it that I do like, at 1mana, if you can manage to kill it right away or play it on turn 1, it's not so bad. It seems in line with a lot of the naxx cards, besides priest which I still think is very strong.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I don't think it's a good or playable card. I think any deck that thinks about taking it would be better off taking the beasts they actually hope to draw instead. Same reason murloc decks don't take elite tauren chieftan... you have a small % chance of getting what you actually want, versus just putting a beast in your deck in the first place. any deck wanting to run this is already going to have highmanes, buzzard, tundra rhino, river croc and whatever else, and they would be better off with jungle panther, stranglethorn tiger, or another good-to-great beast in its stead. I cannot imagine a deck having all of that shit and still having room for the other hunter staples plus this card.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, I mean its not a bad card, but 1 drops, in general, are terrible. Many hunters already don't run timber wolf or only one and that is a much better 1 drop to have in a hunter deck. This card would have to replace a timber wolf or boar and both of those cards provide more synergy in the hunter deck.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
that hunter card does seem best in arena... I can't see how a constructed deck would use it unless there are going to be hunter cards that can somehow proc that deathrattle more than once. there are a possible 3 different Legendaries that can be obtained which would be awesome in arena but in constructed nobody takes any of them as is lol.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
hitting a rough patch of only warlock decks at rank 9 holy fuck. Handlocks or zoolocks galore.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
trololol

rrr_img_69509.jpg

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Unless he bloodlust the turn after, that's 24damage with what's on the board. Not good if the 3 cairnes can attack this turn though, but can still eek out a win with a shaman with a near empty board if you have the right hand. Bloodlust 2x Rockbiter and a Windfury get you a pretty long way towards a win, as does Windfury 2x Rockbiter Leeroy. Also Al'Akir+Rockbiters.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
How do you evade her cuteness?Twitch

She is so good at Heartstone on top of it.... wtf. Yes, I'm drunk but wth!

and....... on top of it she'll coach her subs.... she's way too perfect of a woman and I know there is no such thing IRL!!!!

Kaita

Golden Squire
I just started playing this on the Ipad. I unlocked the classes, what should i do next? any good resources for a new player familiar with MTG.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Level them all to 10 for the gold. Play arena with gold. Read the arena guides on ihearthu.com or watch streamers/youtube

Started grinding up the ladder with Handlock to learn it. Really fun deck so far. Except when I meet some random ass aggro mage.