Heavenstrike Rivals (mobile game from Square)

turbo

Molten Core Raider
Man i'm trying to stay away from PC games that spark my competitive nature that make me not maintain a good healthy balance in life (canned MMO's a few years ago and tried to quit Smite for good) so i thought i'd do Brave Frontier but after a week of 18+ hr days keeping things rolling on that trying to catch up I realized i probably didnt want to invest the time/money into a game that was that mature. I do like the style of game and mobile aspect as travel a decent amount for work and work from my house when I am not traveling but want something where i'm not so far behind.

I can't find any signs of new games coming in this arena that have staying power; Bloodline which i can't find shit for info on how/when to play in the US and Phantom of the Kill (?) which isn't out until end of year. Any more recent games or is this my best bet. I played FF Reborn and quit fairly early after i realized that the need to get shiny new items was not good on my bank account (BF seems more reasonible). I got mad one weekend on one like top end relic that was a game changer said i would pull until I got it....like 500 dollars later i got it. Needless to say...while i make a very good living its still a pretty stupid thing to do and i quit. Well, with abit better idea on not doing such things i tried to download it AND....fucking my account is gone. I never linked it to face book and the old iphone & ipad i used for it have since been deactived and their profiles deleted off icloud. So ya....probsbly 1200+ of lost pixels!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just started playing this since google play was ramming it down my throat as a recommended game. Anyone still playing and with newbie tips?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Spend cores like you would in FFRK starting out... Don't spend them on anything but gacha pulls, save them for when a particularly good looking drive starts... Cores dry up a lot once you finish all the PVE content.

I barely play this anymore but I dust it off once in awhile. Really enjoyed it when I was going all out at it.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Just started playing this since google play was ramming it down my throat as a recommended game. Anyone still playing and with newbie tips?
Do not spend ANY money on this game. I wouldn't even buy their monthly ticket.

Be prepared for constantly Winter Lynne and Miko scout rush for 80%+ of the PVP games you play.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Yeah that Winter Lynne card is broken, luckily I pulled one.

I got 2 of the human duke card that buffs all humans so running all humans, 4 tanks, 3 healers and 1 lynne.

Game seems light on content but game play is fun.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
It is a great game that I really enjoyed for a few months.

My issue with it is they never fixed Lynne at all. She would keep stunning people on death (which is bullshit).

If someone drops Lynne as their opening move when going first they pretty much have a 75% chance of winning. Lynne is that overpowered and broken and nothing was ever done about it.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah you either need your vanguard to be Winter Lynne or a counter to Winter Lynne...