Hedonism 2, Jamaica

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Johnny53

Vyemm Raider
the wife and I, booked a long weekend in August, to celebrate our 25th anniversary, she said she wanted to go to a nude beach, so we chose Hedonism 2 in Jamaica, we reserved a room on the nude side, including airfare it set us back $2500.00, but its an all-inclusive

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm pretty sure this is how the movie Outbreak started.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Point of thread? Do you have a question or are you just bragging? Maybe this should be in "the shit I just bought" thread?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
My friend and his wife go there every year. They're full on swingers. From what they've mentioned in passing, the nude side is damn near a constant orgy.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
They were the couple that introduced me to the now former special lady friend, as the two ladies were long time good friends. They never offered/invited, as they knew we are/were pretty straight laced when it comes to that shit. I'm not interested in the wife (nor the dude, of course). She's pretty decent looking, but could lose 20-30 lbs. So no, not offended. I try not to judge, but not my thing at all. I think they said they're now only bringing chicks in to the equation, no dudes. Tough situation for my bro there.

Vinen

God is dead
They were the couple that introduced me to the now former special lady friend, as the two ladies were long time good friends. They never offered/invited, as they knew we are/were pretty straight laced when it comes to that shit. I'm not interested in the wife (nor the dude, of course). She's pretty decent looking, but could lose 20-30 lbs. So no, not offended. I try not to judge, but not my thing at all. I think they said they're now only bringing chicks in to the equation, no dudes. Tough situation for my bro there.
The one who you gave the package to?

Pretty sure all swingers are overweight. Probably has to do with the lifestyle of not giving a fuck about personal choices.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

Pretty sure all swingers are overweight. Probably has to do with the lifestyle of not giving a fuck about personal choices.
Nah I think most people in general are overweight, and swingers or any other group probably represents a cross section of "people in general" so...

Plus I think most of them are 40+ anyways and I would guess the % overweight goes up drastically as age goes up.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
She didnt even have to go behind J49s back to sample a cornucopia of black penis.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
This is a conundrum because there are no fat Canadians
Very false. We're not as fat as the Yanks and Brits, but we're not far behind. The Aussies and Kiwis seem to have that shit locked down, though. Probably cause of all the dingo chasing or some shit.

Vinen_sl said:
The package wasn't even me. That was Rangoth, I think. I was the kimono, and that shit was like 10 years and half a dozen girls ago.

Sulrn

Deuces
Going to disagree. I knew quite a few swingers about 8 years ago through DnD. All of them were pretty thin. May be cheating because a few were Dutch/Belgian raised, but only way you could consider any of them fat/overweight is when one of the wives got pregnant (intentionally).

I'm only in contact with one swinger, now, I'm aware of and both he and his wife are super fit (pretty sure wife used to strip).

Sulrn

Deuces
We all believe you.
Okay?

It's really not that much of a stretch of logic to know that a group of people playing out their fantasies in a game format might actually extend that beyond the game room and into the bedroom (especially during college or around college age people). If the thin aspect is holding you up (we're not talking 10/10 models, just body type is not overweight) I don't know what to tell you besides get off the Internet some time. Not every gamer is an overweight, social retard living in the dark alone. If it's me you have an issue seeing involved, I'd be tickled to read what kind of person you'd describe me as that would prevent me from meeting people like that considering I know everything I've posted about myself on here, Morenetz, FoH and I highly doubt you've read it all (as scant as it is) or know which pictures I've posted that are actually from my personal stock. Or don't, my op in here is just an anecdote of my experience afterall.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
One would think a lifestyle where you are constantly getting naked in front of new people and are expected to attract new people you'd maintain yourself better. But who knows. Something tells me a lot of swingers probably aren't that picky.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
From what I've been told, most of the outside opinions of who is involved in the "lifestyle" and what they look like are flat out wrong. They don't fit any particular stereotype, and come from all walks of life.

Sulrn

Deuces
From what I've been told, most of the outside opinions of who is involved in the "lifestyle" and what they look like are flat out wrong. They don't fit any particular stereotype, and come from all walks of life.
Winner.

The last city I lived in the DnD/swinger circle overlapped and most were slobs. Compare that to where I was attending university, complete 180. One of the cities I've worked in I stumbled onto the community by accident, and I can tell you some of the people involved you'd never guess besides that community's "flag" item.