Hedonism 2, Jamaica

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, my bud has hinted that there's some pretty prominent business people and politicians at some of their events, but won't divulge more than that.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
J49, have you considered inviting Capri and her fiance to vacation there at the same time?

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Just think of how many hot chocolate blow jobs you could of had for 2500 bucks.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Winner.

The last city I lived in the DnD/swinger circle overlapped and most were slobs. Compare that to where I was attending university, complete 180. One of the cities I've worked in I stumbled onto the community by accident, and I can tell you some of the people involved you'd never guess besides that community's "flag" item.
Dungeons and Dragons or Department of national Defence?

Sulrn

Deuces
I'd say both, but I've never seen the DoD (US) abbreviated as the DnD.

The current swinger that I know is employed by the DoD, but there are more than a few swingers in uniform for sure.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
DnD is Canadian, we add "national" so we could remind ourselves it's not "international" defence, apparently.

What does dnd mean wrt to swinging?

Sulrn

Deuces
Two of the largest swinger groups I've discovered were crossovers of the DnD (WotC) groups I was in at the time. Outside of circumstance I don't think DnD has any meaning to swinging.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, my bud has hinted that there's some pretty prominent business people and politicians at some of their events, but won't divulge more than that.
One thing I've learned over the years is, the more successful people tend to be hardcore partyers. I've been invited to a few orgies over the years, by people who were wealthy. I can remember when I first started off in business, someone we did business with tried to send me two hookers. It was considered common etiquette in that industry that if someone was visiting your town to do business with you, you bought them some girls. And I know of an instance where there is a prominent businessperson in my community who is a Billionare and pretty much an open swinger.

Vinen

God is dead
One thing I've learned over the years is, the more successful people tend to be hardcore partyers. I've been invited to a few orgies over the years, by people who were wealthy. I can remember when I first started off in business, someone we did business with tried to send me two hookers. It was considered common etiquette in that industry that if someone was visiting your town to do business with you, you bought them some girls. And I know of an instance where there is a prominent businessperson in my community who is a Billionare and pretty much an open swinger.
Fucking Sales Executives.

Holy shit. I've been to some sketchy as shit strip-clubs over the past few years when I hung out with Enterprise Sales people. Pretty sure some of the people with us were getting it.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

Holy shit. I've been to some sketchy as shit strip-clubs over the past few years when I hung out with Enterprise Sales people. Pretty sure some of the people with us were getting it.
bZGzztq.jpg

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole

If you've seen the debauchery in Wolf of Wall Street, that's pretty much how it is. One thing I don't tolerate around me is drugs of any kind. But I've seen it ALL over the years. It's kind of boring (in that I've seen just about every thing under the sun). I remember when I got out of college, and I was a gopher at the company I worked for the in regional office. We were at dinner and the Vice President of the company was complaining about how there wasn't a hooker waiting for him in his suite the night before. He's like, "This is standard. I expect a bottle of one hundred year old wine, a box of chocolates, and a prostitute laying in my bed and gift wrapped for me when I get to my suite. What an outrage!". I remember asking my boss to the side if he was serious, and being told to STFU. And this was for a Fortune 100 company. It was expected that the regional office was supposed to siphon funds and have a slush fund to wine and dine the visiting VP's. I remember them trying to rope me into doing the whole slush fund thing. It involved having to sign off on hosting dinners for large amounts of people that may or may not have happened. The restaurant would be paid like $10k, provide an invoice for it, but in reality they would receive like 1k, and pay the Regional Manager 9k in cash back. That way, they could hide it from the Auditors.

There was a reason why we had lots of meetings in Vegas and New Orleans. We don't need to fly to Vegas, just to have an offsite meeting, when we have a regional office with meeting rooms.

The reality is that there are a lot of successful business people, politicians, TV personalities and members of the clergy that are hardcore partyers. I've seen TV personalities get gangbanged at parties. I've known federal judges that have engaged in all sorts of debauchery. One in particular, wanted me to bang his wife, at a private party.

It's all standard. I'm not saying I engage in this behavior, but I like going because I never know who I'll run into. There's an energy, that's crazy at these types of parties.

Vinen

God is dead
If you've seen the debauchery in Wolf of Wall Street, that's pretty much how it is. One thing I don't tolerate around me is drugs of any kind. But I've seen it ALL over the years. It's kind of boring (in that I've seen just about every thing under the sun). I remember when I got out of college, and I was a gopher at the company I worked for the in regional office. We were at dinner and the Vice President of the company was complaining about how there wasn't a hooker waiting for him in his suite the night before. He's like, "This is standard. I expect a bottle of one hundred year old wine, a box of chocolates, and a prostitute laying in my bed and gift wrapped for me when I get to my suite. What an outrage!". I remember asking my boss to the side if he was serious, and being told to STFU. And this was for a Fortune 100 company. It was expected that the regional office was supposed to siphon funds and have a slush fund to wine and dine the visiting VP's. I remember them trying to rope me into doing the whole slush fund thing. It involved having to sign off on hosting dinners for large amounts of people that may or may not have happened. The restaurant would be paid like $10k, provide an invoice for it, but in reality they would receive like 1k, and pay the Regional Manager 9k in cash back. That way, they could hide it from the Auditors.

There was a reason why we had lots of meetings in Vegas and New Orleans. We don't need to fly to Vegas, just to have an offsite meeting, when we have a regional office with meeting rooms.

The reality is that there are a lot of successful business people, politicians, TV personalities and members of the clergy that are hardcore partyers. I've seen TV personalities get gangbanged at parties. I've known federal judges that have engaged in all sorts of debauchery. One in particular, wanted me to bang his wife, at a private party.

It's all standard. I'm not saying I engage in this behavior, but I like going because I never know who I'll run into. There's an energy, that's crazy at these types of parties.
This does not shock me. I've seen the tip personally but haven't gone as deep as youi.