Helldivers II

Cybsled

At level 20 you have access to all items, it’s just a matter of unlocking them

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There's some funny business sometimes in this game, feels like I go out of sync because weapons are loaded on my screen but I can't shoot, then reload and it's fixed. Also had a few wierd unsynced moments where I'm not where I see myself.

Happens rarely though, might be some server issue.

Been a long time since I played a game where it goes from a casual stroll from an objective to a total shitstorm with Epic music blasting in the headset in like 5 seconds.

I really enjoy playing this. With the "realistic" ammo management (kinda cheating with energy weapon) and everything is reflected in loading screens makes it movie like. And you really feel like you are in a big ass war as you can spot other Squads fighting at a distance.

Knocked out a bunch of extremes today and it went way better with a pretty nice group. How much harder is the next step? Kinda need to farm the next Samples there.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
That new burst rocket launcher is hilarious with it's proximity detonation, almost everything sets it off. Ammo boxes, samples, humans, friendlies, enemies, turrets, etc.

Also new patch is up that buffed like 24 weapons and stratagems, should be a banger I hope. HELLDIVERS™ 2 - Patch 01.000.300 - Steam News

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Not sure why they nerfed the crossbow - AOE for the explosions is now like half of what it was and they reduced the ammo count. Almost no one was using it to begin with.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Because they don't have any ideas on where to take the game other than constantly fucking around with the meta. I don't know why I'm complaining; I stopped playing it since I started having CPU overtemp problems with it. No luck resolving those so far.

Hekotat

Not sure why they nerfed the crossbow - AOE for the explosions is now like half of what it was and they reduced the ammo count. Almost no one was using it to begin with.
I used it an it was okay with how it was, nerf was completely unnecessary.

Hekotat

Because they don't have any ideas on where to take the game other than constantly fucking around with the meta. I don't know why I'm complaining; I stopped playing it since I started having CPU overtemp problems with it. No luck resolving those so far.

Been running alot cooler since the previous patch. Went from 80c to around 65c.

• 1Like

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That new burst rocket launcher is hilarious with it's proximity detonation, almost everything sets it off. Ammo boxes, samples, humans, friendlies, enemies, turrets, etc.

Also new patch is up that buffed like 24 weapons and stratagems, should be a banger I hope. HELLDIVERS™ 2 - Patch 01.000.300 - Steam News
RL-77 Airburst Rocket Launcher

• Airburst Rocket Launcher will no longer detonate when shot near stratagems (HMG turret, Sentries, Resupplies) and other Helldivers.
  • Reduced proximity radius

Cybsled

Tried the crossbow changes - “slightly reduced” aoe is a lie. It can’t clear tiny bugs or bots like it used to and you effectively need a direct hit to kill anything. Even using it in close quarters isn’t as big a risk anymore because of the nerf

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Wonder if that's my blue screen issues

Cybsled

Whatever they did with this patch is making the game run like dogshit on a lot of PCs. I used to get 60+ FPS even during mass swarms - now I am getting like 15-20 FPS just standing on the bridge of my super destroyer. I've barely played as a result.

Hekotat

Whatever they did with this patch is making the game run like dogshit on a lot of PCs. I used to get 60+ FPS even during mass swarms - now I am getting like 15-20 FPS just standing on the bridge of my super destroyer. I've barely played as a result.

yea they seem to flip flop on performance patch to patch.

I'm just wanting them to fix bugs, all the guns I enjoy using are broken and with this latest ammo reserve nerf im finding less enjoyment with the game. I get nerfs and buffs but completely changing how the game is played every few weeks is taking its toll. Things that made the game enjoyable since launch keep getting dialed back making the game less fun and more stressful.

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
These guys have a great creative department but their QA and development processes are dogshit. They look like amateurs.

• 1Like

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
yea they seem to flip flop on performance patch to patch.

I'm just wanting them to fix bugs, all the guns I enjoy using are broken and with this latest ammo reserve nerf im finding less enjoyment with the game. I get nerfs and buffs but completely changing how the game is played every few weeks is taking its toll. Things that made the game enjoyable since launch keep getting dialed back making the game less fun and more stressful.
What guns are you finding bugged / broken?

Hekotat

What guns are you finding bugged / broken?

Arc weapons will not hit targets or miss completely for no reason and DoT weapons and strats don't work unless you're the host. Both issues are in their list of known issues.

Eliminates use of a lot of weapons and stratagems and with a large percentage of weapons and stratagems being niche, useless or both.

Arc thrower
Arc shotgun
Flamethrower
Napalm strike
Gas strike
Napalm mines
Fire shotgun
Fire mines

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Most everyone I know is waiting for the next faction now, with half of use being at or almost capped on everything

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Wow...

Steam users.. setup a PSN account you scrubs.

Attention Helldivers,

Due to technical issues at the launch of HELLDIVERS™ 2, we allowed the linking requirements for Steam accounts to a PlayStation Network account to be temporarily optional. That grace period will now expire. See details below in this post.

Account linking plays a critical role in protecting our players and upholding the values of safety and security provided on PlayStation and PlayStation Studios games. This is our main way to protect players from griefing and abuse by enabling the banning of players that engage in that type of behaviour. It also allows those players that have been banned the right to appeal.

As such, as of May 6th, all new HELLDIVERS 2 players on Steam will be required to connect their Steam account to a PlayStation Network account. Current players on Steam will start to see the mandatory login from May 30th and will be required to have linked a Steam and PlayStation Network account by June 4th. PlayStation Network accounts are free and easy to set up using this link
https://www.playstation.com/support/account/create-account-for-psn/

We understand that while this may be an inconvenience to some of you, this step will help us to continue to build a community that you are all proud to be a part of.

Many thanks for your continued support of HELLDIVERS 2!

Sony Interactive Entertainment

• 2WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users