Heroes of the Storm

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Well said Eidal, completely agree. Even if they just did a quick fix like put a cap on the difference ranks or MMR until they could figure out a better system I would be happy with waiting longer for a good HL matchup instead of what we currently have.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I had an R40 / HotsLogs 1900 MMR player on my team yesterday. He was also Zeratul. Zeratul is either binary either he carries the team or he drags them all down. He drug us down. I've found out if the Zeratul takes E at level 1 (for whatever reason bad ones do) you should be nervous.

Needless

Toe Sucker
it's also entirely possible this is why they aren't leaving preseason anytime soon, they know their MM system is ass and needs to be revamped before they can actually start doing real ranked leagues.

between that and no ability to ban in drafts makes leaving pre-season pretty pointless

Tenks

Its usually decent for me. Outside of those times where I get a horribly low ranked player most of the people I play with are 1-10. There are some astoundingly bad Rank1 players out there. Like just terrible.

I should also note I don't believe in ELO hell. You are where you should be.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Its usually decent for me. Outside of those times where I get a horribly low ranked player most of the people I play with are 1-10. There are some astoundingly bad Rank1 players out there. Like just terrible.

I should also note I don't believe in ELO hell. You are where you should be.
See, i don't get this statement though, in the previous line you say rank 1 has astoundingly bad players. Therefore they shouldn't be 'rank 1', except they are, because they got carried.

Have you ever tried watching PamCakes play? shes technically rank 1 but she's a complete scrub lol

either way, not a big deal, i don't reaaally care all that much about HL climbing, i moreso just enjoy doing wombo combos and shit with friends ~

Tenks

You can 5stack to increase your rank sure but it is just artificially inflating. But the majority of times you're solo q you're paired up with people also solo q and some duo q. If you're stuck at a rank it is probably about the rank you should be. For every idiot on your team there is also an idiot on the other team. There will be games which are exception sure but it is mostly accurate.

Tenks

Reddit is going crazy over a Kotaku article stating Heroes of the Storm was the first appearance of Zeratul

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'd imagine they don't do Season 1 until they get all the shit they talked about doing done (like 5 man queue automatically being team league)

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
That was me, I was hyped when I saw this weeks sale, ha. Debating on what to spend gold on now, money pig maybe and then just wait for master skins I suppose.

Tenks

Yeah I've got 25k sitting around. Going to wait and see on Butcher. I don't have much hype for him. Not sure I want to jizz away 20k on just another mount when I already have a dozen of them.

Mertz_sl

shitlord
Same, waiting on Leoric although if The Butcher turns out to be the Anti-Illidan as they were claiming in that match preview I will have to pick him up. The money pig is my mount of choice, the thing shits gold.

Tenks

Illidan is kind of getting dumpstered in the patch so he may not be a huge thorn anymore

Needless

Toe Sucker
i want the piggy bank mount but i still need to buy jaina/murky master skins before i even consider that
frown.png

and yeah.. illidan losing unstoppable on dive is huuuuuuuuge

Needless

Toe Sucker
Nope, this Diablo patch is planned to go over the next few months it seems.

Butcher will be tomorrow, Leoric will be 3 weeks later, Monk will be 3 weeks after that. I don't think we can expect multiple heroes to launch together, but we can expect more of these prolonged theme releases like this diablo one.

Hopefully we'll see a Starcraft one next since they're going to need some love considering they have no tank/real support unit yet either.

Tenks

i want the piggy bank mount but i still need to buy jaina/murky master skins before i even consider that
frown.png

and yeah.. illidan losing unstoppable on dive is huuuuuuuuge
And meta getting it's damage cut by like 90%. Not exactly like meta was used for it's damage but it still provided a semi-decent AOE in conjunction with all the good reasons to use meta.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea, my poor Illidan going to disappear I believe QQ. Blizz has said they are pushing for that ~3 week hero release like mentioned above, so it should be Butcher Tuesday , Leoric in 3 weeks, Monk in 3 weeks, then on to Starcraft heroes/map. After that no idea.

Tenks

I wish they'd push them faster with how small the hero pool is right now but with the obsession over art and animation perfection Blizzard has it isn't shocking it has a fairly long time window. I guess I should just be happy with 3 weeks.