Heroes of the Storm

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
On paper I think it looks alright, first week is usually a shakeup (sometimes big), second week is the reforming/firming of the meta, third week is becoming routine then we get a mix up again and repeat. With the pool being so small I think even the introduction of 1 hero has the potential to change things up a lot, so kind of a double edge sword for them.

Needless

Toe Sucker
if they can keep up 3 weeks, it'll be a lot better than dota 2 getting one in the last like 7 months or some shit? lol

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yea, my poor Illidan going to disappear I believe QQ. Blizz has said they are pushing for that ~3 week hero release like mentioned above, so it should be Butcher Tuesday , Leoric in 3 weeks, Monk in 3 weeks, then on to Starcraft heroes/map. After that no idea.
It actually looks like a second Diablo themed map is in the works before any Starcraft stuff. I'm guessing it takes a long while to get all the art assets done for an entire new tileset.

Needless

Toe Sucker
What.

Where did you see/hear that there is another diablo map?

Either way, i regret buying illidan's master skin now, shoulda got jainas instead!

Needless

Toe Sucker
Interesting, he does say theres a battlefield of eternity map coming but didn't necessarily say it was immediately before any new IP though i don't think?

Tenks

Lamb to the Slaughter has me hard.
Pretty sure his go-to ult will be the PBAOE damage one. I don't see how lamb to the slaughter would actually help you win a team fight. It is basically a (much) worse VP for that purpose.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Pretty sure his go-to ult will be the PBAOE damage one. I don't see how lamb to the slaughter would actually help you win a team fight. It is basically a (much) worse VP for that purpose.
I could see lamb to the slaughter to be used with a heavy AoE comp to make sure it lands on most or all of an enemy team.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
With basically all of the healers getting Cleanse now lamb might not be so good. Current predictions is that Butcher will be a worse Thrall (could see true Thrall progression with being OPOP at launch then nerfed to maybe slightly subpar). I will still pick him up regardless but I might pass on the bundle, undecided.

Tenks

I could see lamb to the slaughter to be used with a heavy AoE comp to make sure it lands on most or all of an enemy team.
It isn't until 20 that it chains everyone. At level 10 it just chains the closest enemy.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
On the trailer thing they show it cast on a group of people and it only catches one, so it's fairly bad in that regard. It's really only to lock down an annoying evasive hero like Valla or Lili or whatever, so you can beat them into the ground, but in teamfights it's not gonna be that helpful a lot of the time. Then again I don't know how good the hero will be at all in teamfights, looks like you charge into the enemy and either kill him then die, or just die.

Tenks

On the trailer thing they show it cast on a group of people and it only catches one, so it's fairly bad in that regard. It's really only to lock down an annoying evasive hero like Valla or Lili or whatever, so you can beat them into the ground, but in teamfights it's not gonna be that helpful a lot of the time. Then again I don't know how good the hero will be at all in teamfights, looks like you charge into the enemy and either kill him then die, or just die.
If Butcher initiates a team fight I'd see him having a hard time. It seems like his ideal role would be to charge the backline after an initiate and try and kill as many as possible back there. I could see him with maximum Meat and if he takes the Blood Frenzy talent at 16 (+1% att speed per Meat) he could put out absurd damage.

Xith

Seems like butcher is sort of like a melee version of Kael.. high damage, no escape. I think people who play him will die.. frequently.