Hex: Shards of Fate TCG - Set 7: Frostheart 6/29/17

Thorbadin

Trakanon Raider
The raid leader is the only bonus that affect gameplay. If raids are popular I'm sure the bonus is going to be also. I would have hesitated between dungeon crawler and raid leader but the fact dc were all gone kinda helped me there in my decision.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
The raid leader is the only bonus that affect gameplay. If raids are popular I'm sure the bonus is going to be also. I would have hesitated between dungeon crawler and raid leader but the fact dc were all gone kinda helped me there in my decision.
Yeah tempted to also pick up a Raid Leader as the +1 card in opening hand effect stacks with more Raid Leaders in the party. 3 Raid Leaders = +3 cards in opening hand.

How does it work if you pledge to more than one tier ? Anyone know if pledging from the same Kickstarter account/using same payment method ties multiple pledges to same Hex account (guessing that would only affect 1yr free draft entry) ?

1. Have we talked forum guild yet ?

2. Guessing we have quite a few folk that have Grand King + if not Guild Leader tier ? Draegan what tier are you at buddy ?

edit : opened a poll to gauge interest in a forum guild.

Goldenmean_sl

shitlord
Yeah tempted to also pick up a Raid Leader as the +1 card in opening hand stacks.
The only guild talk I noticed was Draegan mentioning that he was going to be running with the f13 people. I'm going to do the same with one of my accounts, and create a RL/old MMO friends guild with my other.

MsBehavn_sl

has an outie
I think Raid Leader just wasn't picked up because the other packages were so good. I'm sure it'll be worth it though.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
ohh yeah who is gonna start the new thread for all the fags who qqd about the kickstarter costs and how unfair all the advantage is to all the people who donated more and made the game P2W

Laura

Lord Nagafen Raider
Rumor has it you'll get a code emailed to your kickstarter or paypal address, and then create the account with that. Whether that ends up being exactly how it's done or not, no, you aren't insane. No account creation yet (other than forum account if you're really interested in watching the same five conversations happen over and over again)
Having backed plenty if Kickstarter projects you usually get a survey which will ask for all the information required (real address for the T-Shirts, name, account name and sometimes even allowing you to pay more for more goodies like the slacker tier). A link to their account-management page of their website should also be provided. In other words, simply keep checking your email linked to your Kickstarter account or Paypal.

Thorbadin

Trakanon Raider
Yeah tempted to also pick up a Raid Leader as the +1 card in opening hand effect stacks with more Raid Leaders in the party. 3 Raid Leaders = +3 cards in opening hand.

How does it work if you pledge to more than one tier ? Anyone know if pledging from the same Kickstarter account/using same payment method ties multiple pledges to same Hex account (guessing that would only affect 1yr free draft entry) ?

2. Guessing we have quite a few folk that have Grand King + if not Guild Leader tier ? Draegan what tier are you at buddy ?
There is also thehttp://hextcg.com/wp-content/uploads...g_Gear_Web.jpgRaid Leader Blessing + the 1 card in hand. The raid leader blessing is probably stronger then the +1 card I think depending on what you are facing. The 1 shot preventer on everybody is potentially a huge amount of health saved + the heal.

Eonan

Doer of Things
I upgraded from Warrior to King after looking at how insanely the backer rewards scaled for King+ level.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
I upgraded from Warrior to King after looking at how insanely the backer rewards scaled for King+ level.
Be cheap and don't come qq here later be smart and just don't go drinking this weekend for Fucks sake

Eonan

Doer of Things
Think you misquoted sir! Wish I had gotten in earlier to get a Pro Player set though...free drafts every week for a year is just awesome.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is awesome. For Pro Players though, we get a free draft for the life of the game not just the first year.
cool.png

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Ran the scripts all night, no luck yet! Just under two more hours to get a pro or a grand king, fingers crossed. I did luck out last night when I was setting them up and had someone randomly free up a dungeon, so theres that at least.

Am I right that Dungeon is probably next best if I can't get either of the two I'm trying for?

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Just over an hour to go. Bought a Collectors to go with my DC so I'll have three of each of the Kickstarter exclusive cards. Now do I cough up for a King so I have four of each ..... ***ing TCGs cost me a fortune
smile.png

Goldenmean_sl

shitlord
Ran the scripts all night, no luck yet! Just under two more hours to get a pro or a grand king, fingers crossed. I did luck out last night when I was setting them up and had someone randomly free up a dungeon, so theres that at least.

Am I right that Dungeon is probably next best if I can't get either of the two I'm trying for?
It would be, yes, but Dungeon has been gone for a couple of days also. Collector is best after that, most likely.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Mostly interested in PVE, so 75 minutes to resist moving from King to Raid Leader.