Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The best way I would describe it is things I do to be funny that other people think are kinda funny but also weird

• 1Hodjing
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Dear Doctor hodj hodj

I am wasting my time doing world quests in a game I no longer enjoy to unlock things I will never actually use or spend time with. I feel as though this is wrong. So, my question for you is: Which season of The Wire was the best?

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Can't see everything. Police dramas not really my thing.

I'm sure its a great show, probably get around to at least watching a few episodes one day before I die.

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
It's not just a cop show, although that is its focus. It also delves into the world of drugs (right up your snorting alley)

I'm just more into comedy. I only watched Breaking Bad all the way through for the first time like 3 years ago.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I read the Jasker thread just so it stops showing up as unread. Hopefully that dude peacefully expires before he kills someone.

• 2Truth!

Jasker

EQ MegAutist
I read the Jasker thread just so it stops showing up as unread. Hopefully that dude peacefully expires before he kills someone.

Just had some weird experiences since 2015. I apologize for venting them on here, if I could take it back I would.

I know it’s lame, I know it’s annoying. Its an easy outlet when weird shit occurs. I have a ‘therapist’ but it’s nice to talk to my gaming pals even though you guys mostly just make fun.

Not violent at all, last dude to hurt someone.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Take that shit back to your retarded thread you goddamn faggot

don't sully my glorious salty thread with your delusions of grandeur

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Jesus Christ now his program is glitching, he's responding to the same post twice

• 1Worf
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users