Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Still a piece of shit compared to a camry. Get back when that thing is still running with 500k miles on it after 8 different fender benders.

There's a Lotus that has a camry engine, does that count?

2016-Lotus-Evora-400-61.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Speaking of car talk, Netflix's hot rod building show is pretty gay, but they un-gayed it a lot by getting Constance Nunes and making her wear jeans 2 sizes too small. HNNNnnnGGGGgg.

Constance+Nunes+Model+in+2014+Spocom+Anaheim+by+Wheels+and+Heels+Magazine+(359).JPG

• 2Weird Boner
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
I know what all of those words mean individually but when you put them together like that..

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I never thought I'd say this, but it's true.... this thread is much worse without hodj's presence.

• 2Pants on Fire!
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Jonesing
Reactions: 3 users

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
lots has been written about the potential implications on human evolutionary history of the commonality of men raping women during the millions of years of human evolution, but what if there had ever been a point at which roaming matriarchal warbands went around and demanded sex from men on threat of death on a wide scale? when it was Genghis Khan and his troops raping the women of Asia, it didn't matter whether the woman got physically aroused or not, the man was able to rape her. however, arousal is necessary for men to have sex, even in rape situations. roaming sex craved Amazonian war bands would exceedingly quickly alter the male gene pool by favoring men who are able to attain erections in the face of a terrible situation like a horrible blood crazed barbarian woman holding a knife to your throat telling you to fuck her. perhaps this is the explanation for why men are such horny devils compared to women in the modern day?

A few things:

FIRST(ly), men need not attain erections to ejaculate. There was an article several years back in which semen was harvested from a comatose man via infra-anal electrical stimulation of the prostate through the rectal wall. Google it if you doubt. I'm not going to bother looking for it right now.

NEXTond, electrical prods are not actually even necessary, they just hasten the process. Indeed, it is entirely possible that the ancient Amazonian women referenced in your post harvest semen in a similar albeit slower process, by raping men.

You're welcome.

• 1Cringe
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

maskedmelon

Well yeah but it sure helps

I won't argue that, in general. Certainly more efficient with regard to time per collection, but what if they had to kill 60 men to find one fit one? Then I don't think it helps (them) at all.

• 1Cringe

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
A few things:

FIRST(ly), men need not attain erections to ejaculate. There was an article several years back in which semen was harvested from a comatose man via infra-anal electrical stimulation of the prostate through the rectal wall. Google it if you doubt. I'm not going to bother looking for it right now.

NEXTond, electrical prods are not actually even necessary, they just hasten the process. Indeed, it is entirely possible that the ancient Amazonian women referenced in your post harvest semen in a similar albeit slower process, by raping men.

You're welcome.

This sounds like an excuse to get to do butt stuff. I wonder how long til Trannys move from Wax My Balls! to Taser My Prostate!

• 1Rimshot

maskedmelon

This sounds like an excuse to get to do butt stuff. I wonder how long til Trannys move from Wax My Balls! to Taser My Prostate!

it's SCIENCE, physiology if we're gonna nitpick. You know a nit s a flea why? They are very small though, so that is where we got the phrase nitpicking. Bet you didn't know thst. ALso, you have nice hair.

maskedmelon

Always thought cars were near and liked all the parts, but never liked working on them because it was almost always either cold or hot and you ended up with mashed knuckles and grease under your nails for a week even if you used that creamy shit that smelled like oranges. Kudos to anyone who has the knuckuler fortitude and tolerance for poor hygiene to manage it though. Dudes always had forearms like popeye.
1468588845-turbo.gif

maskedmelon

hey Zap, som e show my s hit ended up in your shit and now it looks like you said what I said, but I am using a kindle so I can't fix it right n ow. I am very sorry.

maskedmelon

Also, hodj, your a kermudgin, dude. You are fun to talk to in All your forms, but gosh. Funny though so there's thst. 👍

• 1OK, Sure