Hodj Proved Salty: A Tranny's Victory Thread

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule Hodj was literally salty enough to spend money to change my title.

Give me a few days and I'll pay off your server costs.

giphy.gif

@Tarisk bring it in here bud, and give me a picard. This engine runs on props fellas!

Promises made...

Cmon pussy do it so i can just post in any of the other threads here laughing at you

Now heres whats funniest.

gshurik gshurik just blew 2500 tuco points to lock me in the thread i post all day in

Lol

Due to a previously unencountered glitch, hodj hodj was able to post here after being sent to the General Forum Swamp. That has been fixed with some help from our wonderful userbase.

For the next 3 days, this thread and the rest of the shaw will be Hodj-free. I hope someone doesn't derail it in that time....

Promises kept.

Have a feeling more bucks are coming at ya in the morning, will probably be off for a few days as these salty motherfuckers spend some cash to soothe the extra butthurt by blocking me! :)

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
"You spent money to change my title"

Incorrect.

I spent money to change my title back from Tranny Chaser as well as so I could use animated reacts 6 months ago. In the subsequent time, I've earned a plethora of soybucks, the perk of which is I can then change other user's titles through the in forum item purchasing system.

I spent 30 dollars the other day to throw more potatoes and cringe reacts. This title change was a freebie.

This mother fucker was so butthurt he spent 30 dollars to react to me.

Hodj.png

I had a 140 dollar a day cocaine habit for the past 3 years and you think money matters to me

"Aha! In reality I have defeated you, that is why I shall flee while proclaiming I will ultimately claim vengeance in a few days when I pay the entire site's server costs off at once!"

View attachment 234966

Then he follows me around the forum and has a meltdown to the point someone else pays have him take a break.

giphy.gif

Titan_Atlas Titan_Atlas How about them apples buddy?

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 4 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I had a 140 dollar a day cocaine habit for the past 3 years and you think money matters to me

That's nothing. My cock used to snort that much every time I bare-banged Lindsay Lohan.

• 2Worf
  • 2Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
hodj hodj asked for shitposting, but all I wanna do is troll hodj hodj . But that's no fun because he can't respond here.

Have yourselves a good Thanksgiving weekend, you assholes

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
hodj hodj asked for shitposting, but all I wanna do is troll hodj hodj . But that's no fun because he can't respond here.

Have yourselves a good Thanksgiving weekend, you assholes

Posting in this thread while he can't IS trolling hodj hodj !

So now unrickshawing people is a punishment?

Except Hodj wasn't rickshawed, he just lives here by choice... except for the next few days!
:wompwomp:

Now, to get this thread back on topic: what the fuck was Ford thinking by calling some jellybean hybrid electric POS a Mustang?!?

ford-mustang-mach-e.jpg

THAT is now a Mustang? GTFO of here with that bullshit.

That's some soccer mom's car wearing the Mustang badge and any heritage it might have left as a skinsuit. What a travesty.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

iannis

Musty Nester
They're smoking the same thing musk was, calling that silent hill triangle monstrosity a truck.

Look honey, it's an electric car for absolute douchebags!