Hodj. Return to us.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I think it would be very unfair to ask Hodj to wade through that thread. We were slowly made aware of Tanoomba's contradictory stances over months. Absorbing it all at once might break the poor Hodj.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
All that gamergate stuff is such a fucking disaster. Jesus Christ when you're pining for the days when Andrea Dworkin was still alive and writing as a way of getting some respite from all the "You're triggering me shitlord" nonsense on tumblr and twitter and elsewhere, you know shit's fucked up.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
everytime I get a recap of the gamergate/sjw gaming thread this is how I feel:
Who_fucking_cares.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I seriously have done everything in my power to stay out of it, and will continue to do so.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I seriously have done everything in my power to stay out of it, and will continue to do so.
Women are being harassed out of the industry. Threatened with murder and rape. Games like GTA are literally teaching men how to rape and murder women.

Yet you do everything in your power to remain out of it? Confirmed shitlord.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Games like GTA are literally teaching men how to rape and murder women.
Do they really? Maybe I should pick that game up. I've always wondered how you actually rape a conscious uncooperative girl. For science, not because I wanna use the knowledge.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
Women are being harassed out of the industry. Threatened with murder and rape. Games like GTA are literally teaching men how to rape and murder women.

Yet you do everything in your power to remain out of it? Confirmed shitlord.
WTF... by that logic, fps are responsible for all of the school shootings. What a horrible argument...

(I really hope you are being sarcastic here, man.)

khalid

Unelected Mod
WTF... by that logic, fps are responsible for all of the school shootings. What a horrible argument...

(I really hope you are being sarcastic here, man.)
Yes, I am being sarcastic. Of course GTA isn't a rape/murder trainer and people can of course tell the difference between reality and fantasy. However, I was mocking morality-police like Anita Sarkeesian and McIntosh.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Yes, I am being sarcastic. Of course GTA isn't a rape/murder trainer and people can of course tell the difference between reality and fantasy. However, I was mocking morality-police like Anita Sarkeesian and McIntosh.
I was gonna make fun of dioblaire for not seeing that was sarcasm. Then I remembered I think half the shit I read on GG is an Onion article and it's not
frown.png

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
So just to be clear, I would not learn anything worthwhile if I picked up a GTA game?

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Define worthwhile. I learned of some songs I like and wasn't familiar with. I've learned that most shrubs will stop a semi truck. I've learned that some fucking sadist at Rockstar put in a 30 minute marathon where the player is required to tap a button very quickly over the entire duration. I would like him a little bit dead.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
don't laugh too hard at the shrubbery. There is military grade shrubbery that can stop trucks. They developed it to help protect against suicide car bombers. I've been wanting to get some at the house.