Hodj. Return to us.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
Woah, I totally didn't know Kentucky had power lines! Welcome to the first world, bros!

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Soy said it was a router. I think those are telegraph lines. Hodj's reference to "power" is probably gas, which they haul around the city in horse-drawn carriages.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Kentucky needs underground power lines, its true.
EVERYWHERE does - man, the last two years before we left Maryland it seemed like anything knocked the power lines down - then down here we get ridiculously windy days that have to be in the same ballpark and only minor interruptions if anything, long live buried lines.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I have determined that I have the power to bring missing posters back from the dead. Who shall I summon next?

Don't fuck with me, bros. I'll bring back Gryeyes if you're not careful.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
crystal-ball.jpg

I see ...

I see ...

a ... Mippo. Yes a Mippo in your future.

Eonan

Doer of Things
I have determined that I have the power to bring missing posters back from the dead. Who shall I summon next?

Don't fuck with me, bros. I'll bring back Gryeyes if you're not careful.
Bring back Numbers. The trick will be getting him unbanned.

iannis

Musty Nester
And Eomer too!

I'm thinking there was a murder/suicide and a shallow grave involved. He's sleeping right next to the outhouse.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
And Eomer too!

I'm thinking there was a murder/suicide and a shallow grave involved. He's sleeping right next to the outhouse.
Only Canadians would be polite enough to dig a grave for a murder/suicide.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
His last activity was mid-November. Is that when ski season starts up there? Maybe?

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I mean that's when the tourists and shit come up, maybe. He was a ski bum, so maybe he's all caught up in that. Or maybe he's dead.