Hodj

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And when I click the attachment I see a "you dont have permission to view this" page.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
hodj;1145138 said:
I see an attachment because when youre shawed tou cant see images

Excellent. Your progress is very impressive patient hodj. Now if I were to release you from this facility with your official certificate of not having donkey brains, what you do first?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1145145 said:
Excellent. Your progress is very impressive patient hodj. Now if I were to release you from this facility with your official certificate of not having donkey brains, what you do first?

Probably go swimming in the pool at this hotel. Its way bigger than the one at the hilton I was staying at.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
hodj;1145161 said:
Probably go swimming in the pool at this hotel. Its way bigger than the one at the hilton I was staying at.

Very good. Swimming is an excellent leisure activity. Now for the important question, do you understand that arguing with patient a_skeleton_03 is bad for everybody and that no one should engage him in his particular brand of retard?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
hodj;1145167 said:
Yeah, hes kind of a dick bagel, tis true.

Fantastic. Do you feel that, given the opportunity, you would be able to respond to a_skeleton_03 no more than 10-15 times before moving on with your life and enjoying a nice leisure activity, such as swimming?

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Excellent. That reminds me, I need to eat.

Everything seems in order here patient hodj. I'll get started on your paperwork and we should have you out of here in no time at all.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Dr. Mario Speedwagon;1145178 said:
Patient a_skeleton_03, please return to your room.

We were told that it was a group effort.

Is group therapy no longer on the menu? Are you sure you even have a license to practice?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
fyi, I went with the cheeseburger with mayo, onions, tomatoes and mushrooms. Only missing green peppers for pure unadulterated lunchatory satisfaction.

Such a fantastic burger. The only issue is now I have nowhere decent in this area for dinner.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
a_skeleton_03;1145105 said:
We are friends. The moderators are not friends of the people though. We can be friends in a game or potentially even a passing friendship on the forums but eventually you have to make the right call for the community and don't have time for friendships if that is what it comes down to.

I understand that. It was hard for me to separate the Wow guild from the forum. Teck was a good player in the game and caused no issues, but he couldn't behave here and I had to send him to the doctor. Pretty much the embodiment of your post.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Noodlemod;1145200 said:
I understand that. It was hard for me to separate the Wow guild from the forum. Teck was a good player in the game and caused no issues, but he couldn't behave here and I had to send him to the doctor. Pretty much the embodiment of your post.

Which is why anyone who has ever interacted with me outside of this forum agrees that what I do on this forum and reality are vastly different.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Noodle, should I purchase the complete "Rickin' Body" dvd system so that I can tighten my core and lift and firm my booty, all while dancing?

Please advise.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
According to the commercials the whole set of dvds is on sale from 79.99 to 29.99 plus shipping and handling right now as well. Clearly the deal of a lifetime.

Status
Not open for further replies.