Hodj

Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Best way to get a tight core is to have a huge ass pot belly. Its like how the center of the Earth has an extremely high amount of pressure due to gravitational forces.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If you keep meeting assholes all day it's possible you're the asshole.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I see in the star wars thread in the movie house both draegan and tarrant are rushing to claim I was "trolling" about Draegan threatening to shut the forums down if it didnt start bringing in 200 bucks a month. I actually screencapped that post while I was a mod, specifically for this sort of occasion, its on my pc back home.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And since tarrant is literally so stupid he needs it spelled out to him, the problem isnt necessarily draegan making money on the site, though that certainly speaks to his motivations, the issue is that he basically said if I dont start makig X amount of dollars in Y time, then he was going to shut down the forums, and the fact that he kept this information away from the community he is trying to profit from, retard.

I was keeping that post secret put of respect for the confidentiality because I was given access to that forum, but since Draegan wants to play stupid games, he can win stupid prizes.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I love his defense that Im trolling/ lying.

Ive been 100% honest with this community on virtually everything, including my life details, my wifes name, my kids. Ive posted pictures of all of us. The only troll Ive ever done on this forum was the Kentucky is the north stuff, and comparing the shaw to Sobibor.

Sorry chuck, I dont need to lie about this. Tarrant and Draegans responses are proof enough as it is. I read the entire moderator thread, and every reported post when I was given mod access.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
hodj;1145492 said:
I love his defense that Im trolling/ lying.

Ive been 100% honest with this community on virtually everything, including my life details, my wifes name, my kids. Ive posted pictures of all of us. The only troll Ive ever done on this forum was the Kentucky is the north stuff, and comparing the shaw to Sobibor.

Sorry chuck, I dont need to lie about this. Tarrant and Draegans responses are proof enough as it is. I read the entire moderator thread, and every reported post when I was given mod access.

This is what happens when you play games with the users and you think it's funny. Some people actually have real information that is negative about the moderators.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Jesus, hodj has literally been posting all day. If that isn't a sign he has a problem nothing will. The guy needs an intervention IRL.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Read the thread dipshit Im stuck in a hotel in a podunk ass town in Virginia, my wife works nights on the weekends, from 7pm to 7 am, then sleeps during the day, and I dont feel like blowing half a days paycheck to go drinking with the crew when I plan to spend that money on my kids christmas presents.

The only people that need help are presumptive dipshits who dont know how to follow a conversation.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Anyway, if it makes you feel better I have to drive to hampton in the morning, do laundry, go shopping, and get back into my hotel, among other things so I wont be around at all till tomorrow evening at the earliest.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I have been monitoring the ask a mod thread, and have noticed draegan has now changed his reasoning fornthe third time as to why he unjustly shawed me. His inconsistency is telling. Skanda, gavin, ridas, khalid and phaz, your concern for this injudtoce is duly noted, and should the vultures descend upon you, know that I will be there to fend them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.