Hololive - Vtuber Thread.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
There are plenty of these girls that I don't really know much about, or care much about, and a lot of the voices can be tough to get used to, but I finally found one that I literally cannot stand listening to. I think her name is Raora, her avatar has red hair, and apparently she's Italian? Whatever she is, she sounds like a 48 year old half-Asian/half-Mexican to me. Her voice literally grates on my brain.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There are plenty of these girls that I don't really know much about, or care much about, and a lot of the voices can be tough to get used to, but I finally found one that I literally cannot stand listening to. I think her name is Raora, her avatar has red hair, and apparently she's Italian? Whatever she is, she sounds like a 48 year old half-Asian/half-Mexican to me. Her voice literally grates on my brain.
Yeah her accent is super thick and annoying, plus she does art which doesn't interest me

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The first two holoEN releases, Myth and Council, are fluent English with no weird sounds/accents

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user