Hololive - Vtuber Thread.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Think this is actually more irritating than funny but it's another example of how much of a menace Fuwamoco were throughout the collab.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jesus, that was ridiculously badass. I have absolutely no idea what was going on, but for something fan made...fuck me.

Anyone want to lore dump me on what that was about?
It doesn't really come up during streams because it's just background fluff but Ina is a priestess of the "Ancient Ones", i.e. "we already have Cthulhu at home". This is an alternate reality where she loses control and is able to bring not-Cthulhu to Earth to wipe it out. Calli is an avatar of death and Kiara is a phoenix if that wasn't obvious from them turning into a giant grim reaper and flaming bird respectively. Gura is an Atlantean who stole the trident of Poseidon (or something on those lines) when she left.

Amelia is a...normal human detective. Who stole a time traveling pocket watch from another hololiver that wouldn't even debut for another year but hey, time travel.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It doesn't really come up during streams because it's just background fluff but Ina is a priestess of the "Ancient Ones", i.e. "we already have Cthulhu at home". This is an alternate reality where she loses control and is able to bring not-Cthulhu to Earth to wipe it out. Calli is an avatar of death and Kiara is a phoenix if that wasn't obvious from them turning into a giant grim reaper and flaming bird respectively. Gura is an Atlantean who stole the trident of Poseidon (or something on those lines) when she left.

Amelia is a...normal human detective. Who stole a time traveling pocket watch from another hololiver that wouldn't even debut for another year but hey, time travel.
Thanks, appreciate the background info.

Is Amelia named Watson in relation to Sherlock Holmes? That always confuses me how they swap her name around all the time, but I assume it has to do with Japanese names being reversed from Western names.

The only thing that could have made that better is if Fuwamoco showed up in their burger car to save the day.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thanks, appreciate the background info.

Is Amelia named Watson in relation to Sherlock Holmes? That always confuses me how they swap her name around all the time, but I assume it has to do with Japanese names being reversed from Western names.

The only thing that could have made that better is if Fuwamoco showed up in their burger car to save the day.
Yes, it's the Japanese surname first thing. Myth's Bad Ending is not really representative of the tone, length, or quality of fan animations but Mazumaro is one of a kind. They're usually short with simpler and rougher animation styles and almost always comedic rather than serious.

• 1Like

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Speaking of DMC, Gura is a huge fan and they got the voice actors for Dante and Vergil to make a birthday message and she loses it after Dante's

Also found a clip of her singing pure imagination which works great with her voice

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Speaking of DMC, Gura is a huge fan and they got the voice actors for Dante and Vergil to make a birthday message and she loses it after Dante's
They got a giant, a frog, and a spider to record a birthday message for Bae earlier this year.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Ironmouse is one of the few I'll peek in on outside of Hololive. She just broke her all time sub record is close to 210k atm.

• 1Like