Home buying thread

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
He'd have to be Mexican to drive down prices in Texas... just checked the area of El Paso where my mother grew up. Can get a house with a few bonus checks... Trashy area :)

80K WTF

That is Texas bro, bought my house for 89K about seven years ago.

Vinen

God is dead
Mind-bottling

My slightly under 1500sqft townhome was 5x that.

Need to find a job in TX...

No you don't. The area where the houses are this cheap are cheap for a reason.
Northeast El Paso (while it holds a part in my heart due to family) is a utter and complete shit-hole. Talking bars on windows shit-hole.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Northeast El Paso (while it holds a part in my heart due to family) is a utter and complete shit-hole. Talking bars on windows shit-hole.
But when that wall is complete...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hatorade

A nice asshole.

Don't hate, in Houston you can get a massive house for less than 300K.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
80k? A house? Jesus.

Wait you mean a trailer, right?

I was thinking the same thing. West Virginia hillbillies do the same thing. hodj hodj , you want to give the Kentucky affirmation?

Edit- In seriousness, you can actually get a house in WV for the same in certain areas. Depends on how much coal they used to mine.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I have no idea why I've been summoned to this thread, but if the question is "Is housing cheap as fuck in Kentucky" then the answer is "Outside of downtown Lexington and Louisville, yes, absolutely. Cheap as fucking dirt."

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Can't say you can get a decent 1500 sq ft house for 80k easily in sc.

Last edited:

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Can't say you can get a decent 1500 sq ft house for 80k easily in Charleston wv. I'm sure you can drive out in cousinfuck and get whatever

Lol, at least 70% of WV is cousin fuck territory. I can't believe Manchin wanted to build an interstate through the middle of that 6 years ago.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Too obvious. You should have just commented on the price. The statements made earlier in the thread should allow the reader to determine you are being a pretentious dick.

//There is barely anything < $500K in my town... just super tiny apartments.

I could throw a rock from my back yard and hit this house, probably. Less than 1/4 mile away for sure.

3644 Beverly Dr, Highland Park, TX 75205 - 7 beds/9.5 baths

Stay in school kids