Homeland

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The problem for me with Carrie is the overdramatic quivering chin and broken voice. I get it... you're always on the verge of an emotional breakdown. It's pretty annoying.

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
I usually tell people to watch season 1 and then resist any urge to go past that. That first season is some of the best TV ever made. This show got more entertaining in this last season, but it's still just something very different from how it started.

spronk

FPS noob
enjoyable premiere, quinn is just full on agent 47 now and saul shitting all over carrie was pretty awesome. very tense episode and you can already tell shit is gonna hit the fan pretty soon. This is the plots I want to see in Homeland, can't wait to see more shit about jihadi's in Europe and all the insane factions in the Middle East.

Quinn's little speech about ISIS was just awesome

hope the Hitman movie blu rays are out soon, Quinn played the main character in that and he definitely seems to have that role down stone cold

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, that season premiere setup was enjoyable. Both Saul and Quinn characters really bring a lot of depth to the show. Though fuck Carrie's Calvin Klein underwear lawyer husband as well as that SJW journalist cunt "muh freedom".

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I liked it, and think it sets the season up nicely.

I particularly liked Quinn so casually making that bomb and leaving that guy in there with it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
What is the Foundation that Carrie is working for exactly? Some kind of Wikileaks type thing? Since that SJW Journalist cunt is the one writing and publishing whatever she got from the CIA hacking neckbeards?

I also really liked that Quinn has pretty much stopped giving a fuck about existential reasons or overlying objectives for who he kills. Its easier if I don't care about why I'm killing you, is a good persona for him.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
What is the Foundation that Carrie is working for exactly? Some kind of Wikileaks type thing? Since that SJW Journalist cunt is the one writing and publishing whatever she got from the CIA hacking neckbeards?

I also really liked that Quinn has pretty much stopped giving a fuck about existential reasons or overlying objectives for who he kills. Its easier if I don't care about why I'm killing you, is a good persona for him.
Her org is based in Belgium, so i think it's just a humanitarian org and the SJW is in charge of press release/marketing?

I mean the SJW cunt is so out of place in that org, it seems to be run very corporate like, by the book, and then this leather jacket SJW cunt w/ an agenda is just prancing around spewing hating speech about one of her co-workers(carrie).

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
It seems like a Gates Foundation type non-profit with a billionaire running it and Carrie is in charge of security. Perhaps it also has a journalistic branch sort of likeProPublicaor maybe journalism/media is how the billionaire dude made his money in the first place and he still owns newspapers or something.

spronk

FPS noob
haha. thats a great pic tho

MFK4epL.png

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I really wish I could get over how fucking stupid Carrie is as a character now. Oh shit, dudes try to kill rich philanthropist and you're a private security contractor. Lets stay and figure out what happened! Yeah, no. Go back to Brussels and fuck that place. That was kinda the point of being a private contractor... just like you said word for word.

Also, how did the ISIS recruiter lady know who Peter was?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I don't see how that is the least bit out of character for her. We all know that she's not going to be a person who goes to the office 8-5 and watches kids play little league on the weekend even if she keeps pretending that's what she's going to do. She is a fanatic and she goes to shit like that like a moth to the flame which she has always done.

Not to mention that if she doesn't there is no show.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Also, how did the ISIS recruiter lady know who Peter was?
Well she said Patel before she was shot right? Peter in idk whatever language. And unfortunately no, she can't fuck off, why? cuz it was her first posting, so she's like "this be my hometown!"

you know like how you go back to your first office job and all the ppl are nice for 10mins then ignore you cuz they got shit to do and you're just waiting for shit to happen to you, except we'll see that kind of version in fucked up refugee land.

also wtf with the secret spy shit, i rewatched 1st eps, he got the isis bitches picture and her address, and Quinn didn't seemed fazed (though he probably won't be showing) or questioned shit. Now he gets a Carrie hit and he has to go all spy decoder crap.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
First one was hand delivered, so it can not be tampered with, plus it could not been intercepted(live drop).Second one was a dead drop I believe. They have to take precautions, in case the message is intercepted.