Homeland

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Maul

Dental Dammer
Cripple Quinn and Sadface Carrie making this a really entertaining season so far.

This shit needs to be canceled.

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
You're probably confusing her with the character she played on House of Cards: Heather Dunbar, Frank's opponent in the primaries a couple seasons ago. Basically, not a character too dissimilar from this one, except she actually won.

Shit you're totally right! It was from House of Cards.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Carrie rubbing her tits on him reawakened his will to live.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Third episode was a step up, not sure if I'd exactly call it good though. Glad we at least got some spy time with Saul & that sexy ass Mossad chick.

Fuck, I was hoping the Muslim kid story was over with Carrie's blackmail, but the next week's preview shows that retard shooting more films. Who cares, let that fucker die and go back to spying!

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Hope she gets him out, she is wrong, and he ends up killing a ton of people.

JOKES ON YOU CARRIE

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Finally looks like this season is really about to turn. Was wondering how this was gonna play out. Badass Quinn is definitely gonna have to return next episode.

tyen

<Banned>
Good to see quinn turning out not to be a loon. Was gonna be pissed if it was all just a ruse to make him look retarded

tyen

<Banned>
Grape episode, this season is real good

Hella obvious the attack was a false flag by Dar Adal. He is the real bad guy this season for sure.

Infowars guy was fucking terrible, fast forwarded through all of it.

reddit stuff

with the media aware of Carrie's identity, anyone's going to connect her to the old news story about the bipolar female CIA agent who got burned before the Senate after having an affair with the Langley Bomber.

Dar's snarky little comment about Frannie's "striking hair" would be some nice foreshadowing of that, if leaking the Brody thing is the next step in his plan to discredit her in the eyes of the President-elect. Those photographers definitely got shots of Frannie through the window.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
I hope Peter Quinn gets out of all that shit. I'm sure he will, but I'm betting there's going to be an episode with him in jail or detained or something while Carrie gets fucked with by the people spying on her. Then he'll get out and get her support and they can finally go back to him being a badass. Or as he'd say, b-b-b-bad ath.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I hope Peter Quinn gets out of all that shit. I'm sure he will, but I'm betting there's going to be an episode with him in jail or detained or something while Carrie gets fucked with by the people spying on her. Then he'll get out and get her support and they can finally go back to him being a badass. Or as he'd say, b-b-b-bad ath.
probably the swat guy that got taken hostage is gonna be like "i wanna see him", then he's like "holy shit!!!, you're the guy that died on tv!"

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Grape episode, this season is real good

Hella obvious the attack was a false flag by Dar Adal. He is the real bad guy this season for sure.

Infowars guy was fucking terrible, fast forwarded through all of it.

reddit stuff

with the media aware of Carrie's identity, anyone's going to connect her to the old news story about the bipolar female CIA agent who got burned before the Senate after having an affair with the Langley Bomber.

Dar's snarky little comment about Frannie's "striking hair" would be some nice foreshadowing of that, if leaking the Brody thing is the next step in his plan to discredit her in the eyes of the President-elect. Those photographers definitely got shots of Frannie through the window.
Ah, good catch on the hair thing. Could definitely see that playing out. Finally the cat & mouse game is about to begin.

Jesus, the InfoWars dude was ao fucking bad. Clearly a Brit trying to do a Texan accent? Fuck, that was just awful.

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
reddit stuff

I think it even goes farther then that. Dar wants the president elect to step down. If it came out that an IRL president elect's closet adviser was very close with not one but now TWO terrirst attacks on US soil, it would be completely over for them. I don't think he wants to discredit carrie, he wants to sink the new pres

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Kinda funny that some people earlier in the thread though the president elect was supposed to be analogous to HRC. Pretty different characters, heh.

This season isn't too bad. I was worried that they were going to really have to stretch it to get all the main characters interacting in a meaningful way but they're pulling it off fairly well. Saul and Carrie will inevitably team up to crack this shit. I'm thinking FBI man ultimately is won over to Carrie's side, too.

Though, it was a bit too unrealistic the way they isolated the PE in that last episode. I mean, come on, who would really act that way and not think of the media/political repercussions, let alone just being completely blacked out of info? Especially when it was just a simple bombing.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Kinda funny that some people earlier in the thread though the president elect was supposed to be analogous to HRC. Pretty different characters, heh.

Totally different, show pres elect is more like a ben carson w/o religion. Very low energy. I could picture clinton physically attempting to fight her way out of that house if she was isolated from her people like that, although she'd probably pass out really quick.

I also meant to put in my last post, I have no idea how they get quinn out of the situation he's in. Gonna hafta be pretty gimmicky.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Totally different, show pres elect is more like a ben carson w/o religion. Very low energy. I could picture clinton physically attempting to fight her way out of that house if she was isolated from her people like that, although she'd probably pass out really quick.

I also meant to put in my last post, I have no idea how they get quinn out of the situation he's in. Gonna hafta be pretty gimmicky.

Yeah, I mean it'd be one thing if he hadn't shot that guy -- they could just commit him for a little while and blame it on the PTSD. But actually almost killing someone is a pretty big deal. I can't imagine a way that doesn't feel cheap. Maybe the new pres gives him a pardon when it's all figured out... but that would mean he'd be out of the rest of the season, which I don't see happening.

In any case, I hope they learned their lesson with Brody and don't continually create silly situations just to keep certain characters in the game, no matter how much I might like them. This is a show about Carrie and Saul, ultimately.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, I mean it'd be one thing if he hadn't shot that guy -- they could just commit him for a little while and blame it on the PTSD. But actually almost killing someone is a pretty big deal. I can't imagine a way that doesn't feel cheap. Maybe the new pres gives him a pardon when it's all figured out... but that would mean he'd be out of the rest of the season, which I don't see happening.

In any case, I hope they learned their lesson with Brody and don't continually create silly situations just to keep certain characters in the game, no matter how much I might like them. This is a show about Carrie and Saul, ultimately.

I'd think the season finale will be inauguration day, if all goes right for team carrie. Either way, if they have to get a little cheesy I guess that's fine, this is a decent show to spend some time on but it's never going to be like some of the early seasons ever again.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users