Homeland

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I'm in the same boat. If they have to keep doing some hokie shit to get the characters where they want them (Quinn, Carrie back in the spy game), then that's cool with me.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I hope inauguration day is langley 2.0

Thatd be badass

Pretty sure we never found out who the VP-elect is, wonder if there is a reason for that.

tyen

<Banned>
reddit stuff

There is a rumor where that chick who drove the president in that truck is actually Quinn's mom. Dunno if I buy it, would be pretty sloppy writing if so.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
reddit stuff

There is a rumor where that chick who drove the president in that truck is actually Quinn's mom. Dunno if I buy it, would be pretty sloppy writing if so.
That seems pretty far fetched. She said her son died doing IEDs, and Quinn was brought into the CIA as a troubled teenager. They have anything linking them?

Also, what are you guys thinking about the office building with the shit ton of Langley & other intelligence guys in the lobby? Think its actually NSA? Wondering if Dal is connected that outfit.

I'm still also curious as to who leaked the audio of the phone call to Carrie. Wonder if was Astrid's people. Wonder if the Germans have been tracking this "private" group for awhile.
Really liking the way this has panned out. What the FBI guy found really tickled my pickle.

Last edited:

tyen

<Banned>
I really really hope some bad shit goes down at the inauguration. Langley bombing was like, hooooooly shit. Made for A+ tv.

I think its a cyber blackwater. The more false flag attacks/fear, the more money gets put into intelligence. Since the new president is anti this sort of thing, I think dar and pals are really pushing the new president to support the ramp up capability to thwart potential domestic terrorism. Since it already looks like the private company is ramping up, they dont want to lose their investment so they have to force her hand.

Id totes support that if Trump started pushing for private cyberwar/intelligence outfits. Sure itd get out of control, but at least we would be raping the world when it came to cyber. Russian/China beats our asses at that sort of thing, at least we have Israel who are really fucking talented

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I like the idea tyen tyen . What I like most about this show though, is when I talk about it with my wife or read stuff here, everyone always relates it back to real world stuff. I was worried about this season after a couple episodes but it has turned fantastic so far.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
So Dar got Quinn released. Looking more & more possible Dar is playing the dirty game to possibly get to the bottom of this "Blackwater" issue.

tyen

<Banned>
damnnnnnnn. Crazy goog episode.

Dar recruited teenage Quinn off the street as a prostitute for a CIA mission in Hong Kong

S05 finale:
"You know, we found him when he was 16... Foster home in Baltimore. The group was looking for a street kid. Someone real but also pretty enough to turn the head of a Hong Kong paymaster. He was a natural from the start... Couple years later, I sponsored him for training...Youngest guy ever."

"for the record, I never forced myself on anyone" Makes me think he banged Quinn too

He's trying to destroy Carrie

• Ruining her business by planting the bomb in her client's car.
  • Taking her child (which makes her pretty impotent as she has to toe the line if she wants to get Frannie back)
  • Turning Quinn against her.
  • Killing the FBI agent that she was working with.

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
Man, I loved Dar Adal. Sucks they're doing this. At least Saul still rules.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>

Dar recruited teenage Quinn off the street as a prostitute for a CIA mission in Hong Kong

S05 finale:
"You know, we found him when he was 16... Foster home in Baltimore. The group was looking for a street kid. Someone real but also pretty enough to turn the head of a Hong Kong paymaster. He was a natural from the start... Couple years later, I sponsored him for training...Youngest guy ever."

"for the record, I never forced myself on anyone" Makes me think he banged Quinn too

• Taking her child (which makes her pretty impotent as she has to toe the line if she wants to get Frannie back)

Yeah, all crazy shit. Dar is fucking sticking it to her. All to get the President-elect to relax on the Agency. Crazy shit. All made better by Carrie re-teaming up with Saul in the spy game.

They've done a great job of making this "enemy" seemingly impossible to defeat. Season is getting better & better. Tons of promise for a great last half to close out season 6.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Man, I loved Dar Adal. Sucks they're doing this. At least Saul still rules.

This seems like a natural progression of Dar's character. He's never been completely trustworthy, has no qualms doing whatever it takes, and obviously doesn't mind playing dirty. And since he has the whole intelligence apparatus to his disposal, it makes him one of the most formidable villains the show's had. I hope they don't feel the need to have him taken out at the end of the season, because he's interesting enough of a character to drive the plot for a couple seasons at least.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

S05 finale:

you left out

inducing another bipolar episode

tyen

<Banned>
Frannie lulled Peter into a false sense of security. She herself mocked "I'm not a baby" Is she the mastermind behind everything?

Is it a coincidence that Frannie has RED hair? You know the same color as BLOOD! I think not. Plus how old is she? Like 6. Add two more 6's and you get 666

Foster care is a cover. Her new guardians are actually her jihadi handlers

Last edited:

tyen

<Banned>
Grape episode.

The company that max is at is doing the EXACT thing I've wanted to do since 2011. That shit is pro, got gigantic wood from that scene.

Bot army to drive social agendas

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user