Horizon: Zero Dawn

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I got one of the semi-defective ps4s that frequently spits out discs, so I buy digital. I guess I've just become more picky because I can't trade in and returns can be a bitch.

I just never bitch about the cd drive because jooka bought it for me when we all started playing destiny. ;)

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Looking forward to this. Looks like a Tomb Raider game with more crafting emphasis and a crazy setting.

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Especially after watching the story trailer, this game gives me the same vibe that The 100 tv show does. I didn't research, but a few of the voice actors sound like actors from the show as well.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Voice acting is a pretty small community so I wouldn't be surprised.

Re: the political persuasions/craziness of artists - sometimes you just have to accept that creative people put more emphasis on self exploration and high minded principles than lesser things like emotionally stablity, intellectual curiosity, etc. I completely understand that everyone has their limits for ignorant shit, but try to remember that these people live in a bubble and generally refuse anything that challenges the paradigms they've constructed to explain the world outside of it.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Good that means they are confident in this game being well received. I went ahead and pre-ordered with my mountain of gift cards I got for Christmas, as I love the concept of open world and robot dinosaurs

The Embargo drops a month before launch?

Lol it's a "Preview" embargo. Wtf. How is that even a thing.

Oh well hell, nevermind

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Don't really care about the plot or voice acting stuff, more interested in the crafting and Monster Hunter'esque elements and how well they are incorporated.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Gameplay looks good, but I hope for their sake that they simply haven't finished the facial animations yet. That's not looking good for a triple-A release.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Doing a quick scan of preview quotations on Google all echos the same thing. That this, at least in the 4 hours every publication got to test it, is a phenomenal game.

Ah shit, same studio that did Killzone. Nice.

Del

Vyemm Raider

LMAO I can't take this shit seriously at all. Just pure cringe.

Killzone was one of my biggest letdowns ever too. Passing on this unless word of mouth is very positive and I can find it somewhere for really cheap.