Horror Comedies

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Tucker and Dale was very impressive. I have watched it several times.

Slither is pretty fun.
Pirahna 3D
Jersey Shore Shark Attack (putting it in here anyway)
Teeth
Cabin in the Woods
Lake Placid
Eight Legged Freaks

More recently released are Hell Baby, which had its moments, and Haunted House (Scary Movie quality)
Eight legged Freaks. i think this is jail worthy, but Scarlet looks alright in this.
iu

iu

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Eight legged Freaks. i think this is jail worthy, but Scarlet looks alright in this.
iu

iu
You responded to an 11year old post, in an 11 year old thread, by someone who hasn’t posted since 2017.
How does that happen? I am not judging, I am genuinely curious.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I didn’t know Chuk played a necromancer

Although 8 Legged Freaks was a cool movie lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You responded to an 11year old post, in an 11 year old thread, by someone who hasn’t posted since 2017.
How does that happen? I am not judging, I am genuinely curious.
Easy. I went looking for the other horror movies threads to link in the latest horror movie thread and ran across this thread I started 11 years ago. I got to reading the first page and eight legged freaks caught my eye and I know that's one of Scarlet's first movies. I don't think she's an adult in this. She wasn't even an adult when she filmed Lost in Translation and Bill Murray is slobbering on her at the end.

I don't blame ole Bill. She is cute as hell. 17 is legal in NJ so I can say that.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
8 Legged Freaks is very high in my fun movie list.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
These necros are next level. How many pages back did you go to find this?😂

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
These necros are next level. How many pages back did you go to find this?😂
It was like the first or second post after I started the thread. Not a big deal to get your mind blown about. Scarlet is a cutie and I like talking about her.