How hard would it be to fix this leather jacket?

trex

Queen Bee
Gwyneth Paltrow was my one and only girl crush for a long time. But now Lana Del Ray is pulling in at a pretty solid second.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Trexmussen said:
The weird part was there were all these strikingly handsome man faces photoshopped on their heads. Weird, right?
Sounds hot. Color me intrigued.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Trexmussen said:
Tyen wouldn"t let me. Take it up with him

Ps. You be creepin
I can"t help it that I have an insatiable curiosity and access to the internet. I think The Database? was implanted in my brain at some point.

trex

Queen Bee
Sutekh said:
Yeah man, you should really start diversifying your vocab with words like tots. and awesome.com
thanks for the advice, dad. I"ll totes stop speaking in abbrevs

Kyp_foh

shitlord
Vvoid said:
Don"t forget b.t.dubbs.
THANK YOU.

Your posts read like you typed out what you wanted to say, then randomly inserted your hip lingo every 4th word to show us all how cool you are. I think if someone i was talking to appended ".com" to a statement i would punch them in the fucking face.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Kyp said:
THANK YOU.

Your posts read like you typed out what you wanted to say, then randomly inserted your hip lingo every 4th word to show us all how cool you are. I think if someone i was talking to appended ".com" to a statement i would punch them in the fucking face.
anger management dot com for this guy

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
what happened here? did someone find her facebook? did the database claim another?