How to Breach an Employment Contract and Get Away With It?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
59ae035732c9f8a13cfb70d5cdfde659c99f2009c912d719e4242393c6146cb2.jpg

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
what i find fascinating about mist is her judgmental attitudes towards others despite her own life.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
@Amod, can somebody explain why the "no trolling" rules of Grown Up forum do not apply to my thread? Does this mean I am free to venture into the parenting thread and tell @chaos what a piece of shit father he is for pumping his 5 year old daughter's brain full of amphetamines and guaranteeing her future will be spent working street corners and servicing @Johnny53 ?

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
I once sued a lady over breach of contract in small claims court. Judgement was in my favor and I knew she had no intention of paying me. Luckily I knew which bank she used so I filed a garnishment against her savings. A couple of weeks later I had the $2,500 she owed me. She was PISSED as fuck when they took that money out. She posred an extremely nasty "her version" on her website which she, later, was forced to take down on her lawyers advice. Much lulz were had by me.

So my point is this: If they take you to small claims and you lose (which you will) don't think that you can just ignore the judgement. If they are determined enough they can find ways to collect without any involvement from you.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
@Amod, can somebody explain why the "no trolling" rules of Grown Up forum do not apply to my thread? Does this mean I am free to venture into the parenting thread and tell @chaos what a piece of shit father he is for pumping his 5 year old daughter's brain full of amphetamines and guaranteeing her future will be spent working street corners and servicing @Johnny53 ?

Bro, WTF happened to you? Rules? Really? How many times did you troll @Lyrical in his Biz thread on the last board? You've changed bro, you getting soft.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

This is pretty funny considering how you flip the fuck out anytime I do anything.

trex

Queen Bee

I reported a_skeleton_02 post couple days ago and said something to the effect of "keg said he has a serious question and a_skeleton_02 acknowledged he had said 'no troll plz' and went on trolling anyway"

I see this reported post did not get warned

This is pretty funny considering how you flip the fuck out anytime I do anything.

giphy.gif

Chaos' five year old on focus drugs?

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Being bad at doing your job isn't an excuse for not doing your job at all.

Want me to examine your post history and warn you anytime you've trolled in the grown up forum? You should be able to post again sometime in 2029.

Or grow up yourself. You're the whiney brother that beats up his little brother then runs to mommy when big brother looks at you sideways.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
This thread is evidence of you bailing on your job Keg.

Something something kettle, pot, negro.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Want me to examine your post history and warn you anytime you've trolled in the grown up forum? You should be able to post again sometime in 2029.

Or grow up yourself. You're the whiney brother that beats up his little brother then runs to mommy when big brother looks at you sideways.
Yes please go ahead and show us when and where I've trolled the Grown Ups forum you dipshit. The other side of this coin is that if you can't find shit, which you won't because it's never happened, I get to troll this forum to my heart's content. Get to it, janitor bitch, we'll be waiting.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can be wrong sometimes.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can be wrong sometimes.
It's okay, we all make mistakes. How about you just infract Mist for her mean vicious trolling attack and we can put this whole thing behind us.

• 1Like

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
It's okay, we all make mistakes. How about you just infract Mist for her mean vicious trolling attack and we can put this whole thing behind us.

There are 5 mods, I am not inclined to acquiesce to your request at this time. Perhaps one of them will.

• 1Like