Huge Growing Bump Under Skin

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
My bad, didn't know Scientology was part of whatever your disorder is.

Carry on.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

khorum

Murder Apologist
No.

A) They're nonsense. They don't beat the placebos on most tests. Up until very recently, they don't have to submit all the placebo trails to the FDA, just the ones that show the results they want.

B) All my psychologists have told me they won't refer me to a psychiatrist until I start making positive steps towards changing my objectively shitty life.
Do their definitions of less "objectively shitty" include penises and babies?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
He said it started 5-7 years ago. If he didn't go to a doctor before now, it's his problem.

But, on the bright side, his health issues are no longer a problem for him. I was not wrong.

oh you saucy minx you

• 1Like

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Here's some pretty good proof, that if you've got a health issue. . . . don't ask for advice from some internet randoms. See a real Doctor.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Here's some pretty good proof, that if you've got a health issue. . . . don't ask for advice from some internet randoms. See a real Doctor.

But the internet randos were right though.

They said "See a doctor or don't and die"

He chose the latter option.

• 1Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Reminds me of when I had a boil and the advice I got was to go to the pet store and buy fish antibiotics

I guess technically that works but I didn't do it

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
The only advice I seek out on this forum is min/max video game shit.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
No.

A) They're nonsense. They don't beat the placebos on most tests. Up until very recently, they don't have to submit all the placebo trails to the FDA, just the ones that show the results they want.

B) All my psychologists have told me they won't refer me to a psychiatrist until I start making positive steps towards changing my objectively shitty life.
You don't need a referral to a psychiatrist you fuckhead you just call one and make an appointment.

• 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
There is no rule against killing other forum members. We'll have to vote on it in the next mod elections.

First we need to have a vote on whether or not we should vote on it.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users