I am now officially accepting Christmas presents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Siliconemelons

To many the opportunity of OT is a good thing!

I bet you think that new OT law is going to "help" you also... just like the people that thought they worked 30-40hr non benefit thought Obama care ACA would get them full benifits hahhahhaha nope, welcome to 28hours aka less money... and yes, for that you do get to thank Obama!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
My mom keeps bitching at me for working 70 hours a week, letting my bosses put me on the schedule whatever crazy hours they want, and not demanding a raise, while in the very same breath, asking me for four thousand dollars a month to pay her bills, and when I try to explain how that is logically and mathematically connected, says that I'm abusing her.

I'm just so glad I get paid hourly and that my job is less stressful than dealing with her.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
My mom keeps bitching at me for working 70 hours a week, letting my bosses put me on the schedule whatever crazy hours they want, and not demanding a raise, while in the very same breath, asking me for four thousand dollars a month to pay her bills, and when I try to explain how that is logically and mathematically connected, says that I'm abusing her.

I'm just so glad I get paid hourly and that my job is less stressful than dealing with her.
You should do better work if you want a raise.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I get paid 2-3 dollars less an hour than new-hires that know nothing and do nothing, while I handle all the biggest clusterfucks for all the biggest customers all night and all weekend long. Tier 2 work for tier 0 pay, working shifts that no one on any tier 2 team will work, while still doing all the tier 1 and tier 0 work while my coworkers sit there and derp at their screens all shift.

The people who control raises are so far up the chain that they would never see my work or have any idea what any of it meant.

• 2Picard
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I get paid 2-3 dollars less an hour than new-hires that know nothing and do nothing, while I handle all the biggest clusterfucks for all the biggest customers all night and all weekend long. Tier 2 work for tier 0 pay, working shifts that no one on any tier 2 team will work.

The people who control raises are so far up the chain that they would never see my work or have any idea what any of it meant.
How often are the new hires threatening suicide and creating uncomfortable work environment?

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 5 users

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>

There are dozens of choices that are available to make your life better right fucking now but instead you are choosing to bitch.

I mean.....Wtf...

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I get paid 2-3 dollars less an hour than new-hires that know nothing and do nothing, while I handle all the biggest clusterfucks for all the biggest customers all night and all weekend long. Tier 2 work for tier 0 pay, working shifts that no one on any tier 2 team will work, while still doing all the tier 1 and tier 0 work while my coworkers sit there and derp at their screens all shift.

You don't need to be Gary Spivey to see your Employer is throwing out big hints they want you to quit because you are gonna be an endless headache to fire.

GarySpivey2010+043E.JPG

• 2Like

iannis

Musty Nester
You may be giving her employers too much credit.

The simpler solution to the question is that they put no thought into it whatsoever. They don't care, and when she does finally quit it won't inconvenience them at all.

That's what being a cubicle drone means. Mist is for sure stuck in that trap.

But as awful as it is, it is apparently preferable to her home life.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I am curious how Mist knows what everyone else is taking home a week. Super unprofessional to ask or tell in any work place.

I think Mist just jerks off to Dilbert comics and posts some fictional work stories during his refractory period.

Siliconemelons

Well I work for state gov, so my and everyone's salary are public record- we all know what everyone is making.

Are the "new people" hired for the same job and tier or classification as you? Or are you saying they are hired for jobs tiered above you, and paied more- because they are tiered above you- yet don't do as much work as you? That's not "being paid less because woman" that's life and it sucks- gatta focus on moving up... IF they are higher tiered positions being filled- why aren't you applying for them?

A new hired Tech desk guy is going to make more than the custodian that's been around a few years... etc etc

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Mist did you get the dildo I sent your for Christmas that doubles as an Avaya conference phone?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.