I need your votes gutter onslaught NSFW

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Eduardo said:
When I came up with "Lumie Lives a Lie" I never thought that only a couple hours later there would be a guitar track recorded for it and lyrics being written...

long live epic FoH
lol same way I feel about "Sam"s House of Fun for Children"

Djaypally said:
Someone needs to find out why the other bands are getting preferential treatment. I still haven"t gotten a response from my Email to Jade yet.
I think this Jade knows that he is getting trolled because he made up Ultimate Failure himself so there should be no way that there should be a real band out there.

I mean I spent the last hour scouring the internet looking for this band and I came up with fuck all. It"s highly likely that they don"t exist.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Jx3 said:
Maybe they didnt like UF"s kick ass album cover? I think it needs more flames and poke"mon personally
Happy now? Going back to watch the game good luck with how the thread turns out fellas.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Zordak Ragefire said:
I think this Jade knows that he is getting trolled because he made up Ultimate Failure himself so there should be no way that there should be a real band out there.

I mean I spent the last hour scouring the internet looking for this band and I came up with fuck all. It"s highly likely that they don"t exist.
Someone should call up the radio station and talk to Jade"s boss. Ask why he"s pretending we don"t exist when we obviously do with a facebook page, fans, and songs.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
If that"s the case, Jade is still a massive cunt. Should keep working the Hawthorn angle if those bands were made up and the "contest" was rigged from the get go. They might not appreciate their name being attached to such retardation in the form of shitty bands, some real bands, and bands that have never existed all battling it out in a fake competition.

Fawy_foh

shitlord
Was watching the game, came here, laughed for fucking ever. I"m in tears.

Anyway, I was still able to vote:

Gutter & The Onslaught (44%, 1,092 Votes)
Seven Feet Below (26%, 646 Votes)
Auburn Hills (9%, 213 Votes)
Ultimate Failure (5%, 117 Votes)

Rock on.

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Wonder how Mr. Burgoyne would feel about all this.

Jim Burgoyne is the General Manger for Classy 97, Z103,K-bear 101, 105.5 The Hawk, and Newstalk 690 & 1260. In Washington DC Thursday, he was awarded GM of the year from the National Association of Broadcasters.
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wtZ9eaQMMZs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
4 Locs Archive - Kbear 101

over on the right sidebar is a "request a song" submission form

I won"t ask anyone to do anything, but if you were to go there, maybe paste that url in the browser instead of click it from here? I saw the page on the UF facebook page

mikenar_sl

shitlord
Wrong link, FOH. Millie Izaman, keytars, a single... lot"s o" effort. We"ll keep an eye out for those requests.

lol someones watching.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Mikenar said:
Wrong link, FOH. Millie Izaman, keytars, a single... lot"s o" effort. We"ll keep an eye out for those requests.

lol someones watching.
need to flag this forum so only members of a month or older can view it and guests not at all

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
Mikenar said:

lol someones watching.
And yet no reference to Jade being a massive fucking cunt.