If you got to choose how you die, how would you go out?

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
First I would make a noose out of razorwire. Then I would stand on a chair and put my neck through the noose. I would then gorilla glue my hands to the sides of my head and jump off the chair.

When people eventually found me they would exclaim, "Did that guy just rip his fucking head off? BADASS!!!"

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Atop a pile of my dead enemies.

Second choice is definitely a whorehouse heart attack. That video in the OP was fucking awesome though. I like to think that's how merlin died. Did merlin speak spanish?

Relevant

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator

I ain't goin' alone. I'll tell yah that much.
486a04db-9f8b-4cbf-9267-414c2b87549c

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I started watching the original video, saw it was 20+ min and almost bailed out. So glad I hung in there for when the trap was sprung.
I don't care how I go, just nothing violent, preferably while asleep.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
As a human test subject for something sweet that you just can't do on an animal, like the first person to try to have their consciousness put into a computer, or someone on one of the generation ships into space that has no hope of stepping foot on our destination but shapes the people who will, what a bunch of assholes that makes us lol

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I can't be the only one who can't pick anything...

Is my amygdala growth-stunted? I can't get to a deeper level of consideration on any of these deaths.

I get an instant and equal profound cringe reaction at anything even when logically trying to eliminate choices by pain/discomfort/best chance of DMT release/etc.

Fuck you guys, I'm going home!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

mtnhmr

Trakanon Raider
Morphine overdose.

Although, I've never had morphine, I'd be okay dying in ecstasy.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm going to go with how it's said in the Dresden Files:
"I want to be stepped on by an elephant while having sex with identical triplets."

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'm going to go with how it's said in the Dresden Files:
"I want to be stepped on by an elephant while having sex with identical triplets."
I always found that amusing, since Corwin from Nine Princes in Amber (Robert Zelazny) said, many years earlier,
"While I had often said that I wanted to die in bed, what I really meant was that in my old age I wanted to be stepped on by an elephant while making love."

Surely an homage, but still always amused me.

I'd be fine with either version.

Rime

<Donor>
Selfish: Sex with a beautiful person that is way out of my age/league at the age of 99.

WTF: Hop on a roller coaster/tower at Disney. Use cheese wire/metal wire to make a noose tied to the headrest. Gorilla glue hands on head. Jump off while shouting 'IT'S THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!'

Wishful: Doing something important, saving a group of people who will remember me.

Realistic: Heart attack in mid 60s/late 70s.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user