Independence Day: Resurgence (2016)

Column_sl

shitlord
2.00 star(s) Rating: 2.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Independence Day: Resurgence

Tagline: We had twenty years to prepare. So did they.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Roland Emmerich

Cast: Liam Hemsworth, Jeff Goldblum, Bill Pullman, Maika Monroe, Sela Ward, William Fichtner, Vivica A. Fox, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Brent Spiner, Judd Hirsch, Patrick St. Esprit, Joey King, Jessie Usher, Chin Han, AngelaBaby, Grace Huang, Ryan Cartwright, Garrett Wareing, Gbenga Akinnagbe, Mckenna Grace, Ron Yuan, Alice Rietveld, Nicolas Wright, Travis Tope, James A. Woods, Robert Loggia, Deobia Oparei, Travis Hammer, John Storey, Hays Wellford, Sam Quinn, Alma Sisneros, Diana Gaitirira, Humberto Castro, Richard Beal, Joshua Mikel, Monique Candelaria, Stafford Douglas, Robert Neary, Beth Bailey, Mona Malec, Grizelda Quintana, Lance Lim, Brandon K. Hampton, Kenny Leu, Joel Virgel, Jacob Browne, Matthew Munroe, Jade Scott Lewis, Zeb Sanders, Donovan Tyee Smith, Omar Diop, Stephen Oyoung, Casey Messer, J.P. Murrieta, Ava Del Cielo, Leilei Chen, Catharine Pilafas, Katrina Kavanaugh, Jason E. Hill, Sylvie Hagan, Evan Bryn Graves, Aaron Tyler, Jenna Purdy, Arturo del Puerto, Ben Wang, Nicholas Ballas

Release: 2016-06-22

Runtime: 120

Plot: We always knew they were coming back. Using recovered alien technology, the nations of Earth have collaborated on an immense defense program to protect the planet. But nothing can prepare us for the aliens’ advanced and unprecedented force. Only the ingenuity of a few brave men and women can bring our world back from the brink of extinction.

Column_sl

shitlord
[CONTAINER][POSTER]View attachment 98519[/POSTER][MOVIE]Title: Independence Day: Resurgence (2016)

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Roland Emmerich[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Liam Hemsworth[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jeff Goldblum[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bill Pullman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Maika Monroe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sela Ward[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]William Fichtner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Vivica A. Fox[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Charlotte Gainsbourg[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brent Spiner[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Judd Hirsch[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Patrick St. Esprit[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joey King[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jessie Usher[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Chin Han[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]AngelaBaby[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Grace Huang[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ryan Cartwright[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Garrett Wareing[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Gbenga Akinnagbe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mckenna Grace[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ron Yuan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alice Rietveld[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nicolas Wright[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Travis Tope[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]James A. Woods[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Loggia[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Deobia Oparei[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Travis Hammer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]John Storey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Hays Wellford[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sam Quinn[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Alma Sisneros[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Diana Gaitirira[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Humberto Castro[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Richard Beal[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joshua Mikel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Monique Candelaria[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stafford Douglas[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Robert Neary[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Beth Bailey[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Mona Malec[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Grizelda Quintana[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Lance Lim[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Brandon K. Hampton[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Kenny Leu[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joel Virgel[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jacob Browne[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Matthew Munroe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jade Scott Lewis[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zeb Sanders[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Donovan Tyee Smith[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Omar Diop[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Stephen Oyoung[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Casey Messer[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]J.P. Murrieta[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ava Del Cielo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Leilei Chen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Catharine Pilafas[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Katrina Kavanaugh[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jason E. Hill[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sylvie Hagan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Evan Bryn Graves[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2016-06-22[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]120[/RUNTIME]

Plot: We always knew they were coming back. Using recovered alien technology, the nations of Earth have collaborated on an immense defense program to protect the planet. But nothing can prepare us for the aliens’ advanced and unprecedented force. Only the ingenuity of a few brave men and women can bring our world back from the brink of extinction.[/MOVIE][/CONTAINER]

https://vid.me/lvBw

Column_sl

shitlord
5CHJs479xWnm3zMDOl94VkKS7MZ.jpg

Title: Independence Day: Resurgence

Genre: Action, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Roland Emmerich

Cast: Liam Hemsworth, Jeff Goldblum, Bill Pullman, Maika Monroe, Sela Ward, William Fichtner, Vivica A. Fox, Charlotte Gainsbourg, Brent Spiner, Judd Hirsch, Patrick St. Esprit, Joey King, Jessie Usher, Chin Han, AngelaBaby, Grace Huang, Ryan Cartwright, Garrett Wareing, Gbenga Akinnagbe, Mckenna Grace, Ron Yuan, Alice Rietveld, Nicolas Wright, Travis Tope, James A. Woods, Robert Loggia, Deobia Oparei, Travis Hammer, John Storey, Hays Wellford, Sam Quinn, Alma Sisneros, Diana Gaitirira, Humberto Castro, Richard Beal, Joshua Mikel, Monique Candelaria, Stafford Douglas, Robert Neary, Beth Bailey, Mona Malec, Grizelda Quintana, Lance Lim, Brandon K. Hampton, Kenny Leu, Joel Virgel, Jacob Browne, Matthew Munroe, Jade Scott Lewis, Zeb Sanders, Donovan Tyee Smith, Omar Diop, Stephen Oyoung, Casey Messer, J.P. Murrieta, Ava Del Cielo, Leilei Chen, Catharine Pilafas, Katrina Kavanaugh, Jason E. Hill, Sylvie Hagan, Evan Bryn Graves, Aaron Tyler, Jenna Purdy, Arturo del Puerto, Ben Wang, Nicholas Ballas

Release: 2016-06-22

Runtime: 120

Plot: We always knew they were coming back. Using recovered alien technology, the nations of Earth have collaborated on an immense defense program to protect the planet. But nothing can prepare us for the aliens’ advanced and unprecedented force. Only the ingenuity of a few brave men and women can bring our world back from the brink of extinction.

Column_sl

shitlord
It's interesting how much Bill Pullman's speech is changed by the music they put behind it. In the trailer it has much more impact imo versus the movie version

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
Didn't even realize this was being made until the trailer came on during the football game. Said to my wife "This looks like Independence Day. Is this Independence Day 2? It is Independence Day 2!!" Her reply? "I never saw the first one". /sigh

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Effects and action look awesome, and I love the cast. If they inject some of the 90's-era action movie 'heart and soul' I'll be pleasantly surprised and extremely satisfied. Trailer made it look super grimdark serious though.

Juvarisx

Florida
I'll be seeing this, I loved the first one as a 15 year old kid. Its crazy to me that if you are 27 or younger now you probably never even saw the first one eesh.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Didn't even realize this was being made until the trailer came on during the football game. Said to my wife "This looks like Independence Day. Is this Independence Day 2? It is Independence Day 2!!" Her reply? "I never saw the first one". /sigh
Grounds for divorce.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
What has Roland Emmerich directed since the first ID that was worth watching?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
This surprisingly looks like it could be fun. I've always thought it'd be neat to see a sort of post alien invasion society. In the post sequal apocalypse, at least there's a new idea buried in this.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
for a second there i thought i saw Randy Quaid in that trailer. it looks good. the original was excellent in the theater, the worst part was will smith, his wife and his dog. so no will smith, with a good story and if they can keep the continuity right, i think this movie has a chance of being great.

khorum

Murder Apologist
One of the bigger reasons Devlin and Emmerich films after SG and ID weren't as good was because they started switching from David Arnold as the main composer of their soundtracks.

So yeah, this might fail for the same reason.... they got Emmerich's bro Harald Kloser (and some dude named Thomas Wanker) scoring the sequel instead of the David Arnold who composed Independence Day's extremely memorable soundtrack:

spronk

FPS noob
that wasn't randy quaid? shit it looked just like him lol, oh fuck its bill pullman huh?

youtube version (same thing)

it will be interesting to see if they go crazy with alternate history, since this universe shouldn't have islamic terrorism and tech should be very different.

if i was the director I'd say will smiths character got aids from banging tranny hookers and died, as a parting fuck you to Will Smith

edit: someone spotted something about will in the trailer, spoilers obviously
VzZRPHMh.jpg

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database