Inglourious Basterds

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Tarrantino's script for the second half of FDTD was probably "AND THEN THEY FIGHT"

And IG is a far better movie if you just cut the jew lady out.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
All this Rodriguez & Tarantino shit flinging and not an honorable mention of Four Rooms, this shit is going as gay as the OP imho.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
his bit made me from then on always check the mattress for dead hookers when i check into a hotel. i love me some robert rodriguez. since el mariachi. even his kids films are enjoyable. in from dusk til dawn you can see almost the exact moment this film turns into a rodriguez film.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Django was a fantastic western, I wish it revived the genre.

IB was kinda boring, it's the only QT film I don't really care to see again.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
One thing I hated about IB was the subtitles and I always prefer subtitles to dubs. No one who writes wordy, run on dialog the way QT does should think they can reduce that to manageable subtitles. He should have just gone with heavily accented English start to finish.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
One thing I hated about IB was the subtitles and I always prefer subtitles to dubs. No one who writes wordy, run on dialog the way QT does should think they can reduce that to manageable subtitles. He should have just gone with heavily accented English start to finish.
Confirmed slow reader. Do you have to move your lips when you read too?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
?

rrr_img_48046.jpg
Yeah. That is the rumor Tarantino was floating in interviews, that we would revisit in like 10-14 years and Vernita Green's daughter would be hunting Beatrix.

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Yeah. That is the rumor Tarantino was floating in interviews, that we would revisit in like 10-14 years and Vernita Green's daughter would be hunting Beatrix.
Not the first time he's floated some thing that will never happen though. He was going to make a prequel with the Vega brothers at some point too.

Column_sl

shitlord
Vega brothers would be cool, not to keen on another Kill Bill.

I liked that set of movies, but two installments was pretty much enough imho

Jait

Molten Core Raider
That was in the mid 90s he talked about doing the Vega Brothers and he always said then he wouldn't do it without Travolta and Madsen. But by now the Vega Brothers are 20 years older and added another 100lbs a piece.

Juvarisx

Florida
Kill Bill 3 is totally a thing he was thinking of doing, but that idea like the Vega brothers is dead. I am kind of hoping his next movie moves away from a revenge flick.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You couldn't even call it Kill Bill. (spoiler) Bill's dead. The "3" could even be debated, since I believe KB was supposed to be one big movie anyways.

Kill Bee

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
He has some movies I do not care for (IB being one) and some I consider classics.

He is still one of the few that can put his name on a movie and I will see it regardless of genre, etc. I love me some good dialogue in movies, and few (can't think of any of the top of my head) do it better than him. "Directed/Written by Tarantino" is the equivalent of "Starring Tom Hanks" to me. Would go watch it without so much as a teaser trailer, might get burned, but would do it again, and again.... just for the off chance that he has created more golden cinema.