Interstellar (2014)

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Regardless of whether or not you like memento, you have to admit that it was at least a different and unique movie instead of yet another remake. Inception was the most original movie I'd seen in a long time. The batman remakes were really well done. I have high hopes for Interstellar.. will definitely be seeing this in imax (if possible).

supertouch_sl

shitlord
I'd say Insomnia is his best movie. Small-scale thrillers are definitely a strength of his but I think he lacks the knack for blockbuster movies.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'd say Insomnia is his best movie. Small-scale thrillers are definitely a strength of his but I think he lacks the knack for blockbuster movies.
rolleyes.png

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
There's a reason people who've read the leaked script/matty mccon etc are saying how epic/ambitious/etc this movie is, how it's going to be like 3+ hours long, etc. Of course the leaked script is basically just the first draft (his brother was sole author, the film is based on a collaboration between chris & jon so things will be different in the movie), but if the movie follows it relatively close then
The 2nd trailer with them landing on that ice covered planet is only showing scenes from like, the first 60 minutes of a 3+ hour film. The first trailer only showing stuff on Earth, is only showing scenes from like, the first 30 minutes or so.
I have read the leaked script; if it makes it to film that way (and I imagine there are going to be changes in a number of areas), it will be this generations'2001. It's easily the most ambitious script I have ever read and am so excited to see it up on the big screen.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
While I think both Memento and Inception were awesome, I'd agree about Insomnia being one of his best movies. Of course it's a remake, but Nolan's casting / cinematogaphy were a blast. That Al Pacino trying to shut his hostel window / dealing with insomnia versus dat R.B. Still, I think Nolan's best movie was Memento. It's the kind of movie you want to watch again, and show your friends about. Inception is quite good, but IMO it lacks that desperate touch Memento has.

Szlia

The Prestige, without a doubt. And Memento is for me a lot more entertaining than his batmen.

Also, being a huge fan of Arizona Junior, The Hudsucker Proxy and Fargo, I clearly remember being disappointed by The Big Lebowski. That trend continued with O'Brother and The Man Who Wasn't There and then I only saw about half of their films without much enthusiasm.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just bought my IMAX tickets for an early screening on November 4th, so check yours if you're planning on seeing it in IMAX.

Thorpe

Lord Nagafen Raider
Thorpe is linking the wrong trailer, here is the new and last one:
I'm not sure why it shows up as trailer #3, but the trailer itself is the same as the one you linked.

It may be because the trailer you linked is from CBMTrailers' channel, as opposed to the movie's channel.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yup. My hype for this is as high as any other movie I've ever wanted to see.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Does this end with failure and everyone dead/going extinct? Looks pretty cheesy otherwise, but that would be great.