Invention thread

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
I'm self-declaring victory with the Nail-Thrasher 2000

Cower in my genius plebs

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Auto returning shopping carts. Need them at Home Depot badly for the bigger carts. I dont even use the entrance anymore, ctr/builder exit is the only in/out for that store!

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Yes that started after i had my idea. But it's not always accurate on a GPS and I think my idea could eventually be used to slow you down when cops are around.
I know I'm late to the party, but in my experience, Waze is very accurate and at least visually warns you when you're speeding (not sure if there's an audible alert). Also it tells you if someone has reported a speed trap/cop/debris on roadway and lots of other stuff. It's crowdsourced traffic intel so by no means perfect, but the speed limits have always been good on the roads/highways I travel.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Ya I use waze to report a hidden cop in my neighborhood to keep the traffic from speeding like demons by the house. It works well, I dont need to do that too often and try not to since it also seems to trigger off those on the interstate also. Seems waze has a problem identifying roads too close to interstates.

I have a hard time not turning this tread into my personal bitch out on things needing to be fixed!

Cheese, individual slices like craft or other brands. For the love of all Eldar.....just add a red thin bar on the end of the opening just something to visibly show where its at. Think I waste hours a year trying to find/feel where the opening is at!

Beds needs add-ons, I want an option pull/slide out where I can rest an arm in comfort. Hanging off the side isnt a good option for awhile now.

Havent checked to see if this is available but, need an app that I can quickly snapshot a receipt and warranty paperwork that will upload to a site and/or email me or best way to retrieve and set reminder on end of life for the item. Capture S/N, warranty codes, etc for the product.