Investing General Discussion

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I am sad I missed entries into amd and jpm on Friday. Mostly the amd one :D

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
But they keep telling us things like stop raids and short ladders are urban myths.
It's a great example of how the best laid plans will take gains away from those who are afraid to commit. 10% pullback ->buy ->bank profits sounds easy until people start trying to get cute.

I'm positive bear twitter got a little chub on those couple bars. The squeeze likely hasn't even started yet. EVERYONE thinks that at best we go sideways and more down is the most likely. Sentiment is crazy low, so I'm forced to consider the unthinkable....new ATHs

• 2Mother of God
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I think my token share of TSLA is green now.

My GOOGL play is now green also. And I still have earnings coming up.

Last edited:

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
That isn't a prediction btw, just an admittance that to keep an open mind I need to be considering it and positioning for it's possibility.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
So we are are 6% up on my all in post, as mentioned earlier I had to for personal reasons dump the QQQ options but I still hold 600 shares of SPY. We have entered the range of where I was considering an exit (448-462). Today's action is telling me to consider being more patient, we are getting a very strong breadth day on QQQ with > 90% advancing volume. So there may be more fuel in the tank and the chance of another decline has been reduced.

I'll be watching how the market behaves during a cooling off period. Plenty of room on daily RSI to move higher but we are overbought on the 1h and getting there on the 4h. SPY solidly climbed on top of 200d ma. QQQ despite it's out performance has a bigger hill to climb but it well setup to get on top as well. The key now will be can the market cool off in the short term without sellers picking up volume. So what does that look like? Well we should see some down side probing that is met with buying, that just keeps putting it back at VWAP . We aren't seeing rotation yet but that is what it would likely switch to at some point above this level if rally is to continue. The vix should just steadily decline during a pause.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
That tech ramp into the close...

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

• 1Like

Molten Core Raider
I think the tos has that candle option! I'm gonna make a ton of money tomorrow! thanks!

• 1Worf

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Was out all day. Last I looked the futures for the Russel 2000 were very negative. So much for that.