Investing General Discussion

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider

jesus christ... were going to completely fuck the economy, world wide.

• 1Beagling
Reactions: 1 user

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Nord Stream 2 is an energy (gas) pipeline into Germany. The Germans already announced they were halting it yesterday. Biden's sanctions on it are fairly meaningless at this point.

While the U.S. has long opposed the Nord Stream 2 pipeline, sanctions targeting the project only appeared late in the Trump administration, after the conduit was largely complete. The U.S. for years argued that completion would make Europe more dependent on Russia energy, undermining the continent’s security objectives.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
QQQ has it's break down so I'm watching SPY to see if it follows suit. Looks ugly. What's funny is my individual stock portfolio was still green a second ago, definitely in the right stocks even if the indexes are sucking wind.

I'm kind of rooting for a drop because I'd like to do some bigger buying lower and trying to not let what I want to override my read of the current chart but it looks like it wants lower.

I've been ignoring my portfolio bc all the red and while I was up like 15% in my IRA's, I'm now down 2-3% in each. OOF! Mostly bc QQQ pwnage.

• 1Diamond Hands
Reactions: 1 user

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Damn, looks like Sanrith's TQQQ 46 might actually hit. Crazy to think this is only the beginning if we're heading for Blazin Blazin 's 3800 S&P number...

EDIT: with Sanrith's history, it'll probably get to 46.05 so it doesn't trigger :trollface:

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Damn, looks like Sanrith's TQQQ 46 might actually hit. Crazy to think this is only the beginning if we're heading for Blazin Blazin 's 3800 S&P number...

EDIT: with Sanrith's history, it'll probably get to 46.05 so it doesn't trigger :trollface:
Hahaha I saw it pause at $46.07 and was like grrr but then it filled. This is one of those bittersweet kind of wins though. It means QQQ -2%

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I will take TQQQ long when we (seemingly) inevitably hit the SPY 420.76 pivot of the January low.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
If we close at these levels, doesn't that mean that SPY is now officially in correction?

• 1Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Cat broke below its intermediate support. I like it alot at $180 if it continues to slip.

1645648594050.png

1645648545879.png