Investing General Discussion

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
giphy.gif

1645687836959.png

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Yeah if these futures hold it's not going to be pretty. Nothing to think they won't hold.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
NCLH double miss. (Reported premarket today)

Not the name to be in with such a weak market.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
MTTR in the $5s- now’s our chance to make it all back bros!

GOOG under $2,500. I probably need to stop being such a bitch and start buying soon. Still want SPY < $400 though.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Thank goodness I'm fairly liquid at the moment. Just a matter of finding the bottom.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Look at the bright side. I thought for sure I would wake up to futures being limit down. I consider this a win.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
At this point, much like back in 2020, we arent operating on fundamentals or technicals. Fear has the market. Find quality and buy it for the long term. Yep there is a real good chance things keep going down. So what. Timing the market is gambling. Buy the names 9or indexes) you want to own for 20 years.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Look at the bright side. I thought for sure I would wake up to futures being limit down. I consider this a win.
I think that a bit extreme. This whole Ukraine invasion has been telegraphed for weeks. If he also invaded, say Poland.. yea I think markets and the world would react differently. I am looking for a bullish bounce soon. Uncertainty / threat of an invasion that doesn't happen is far more detrimental to the market. Now this is out of the way, we just need the March Fed hike news behind us too and quash all the market boogeymen.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At this point, much like back in 2020, we arent operating on fundamentals or technicals. Fear has the market. Find quality and buy it for the long term. Yep there is a real good chance things keep going down. So what. Timing the market is gambling. Buy the names 9or indexes) you want to own for 20 years.
This.

You don't have to find the exact bottom. Just scale into positions accordingly.