Investing General Discussion

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I’m praying for a 1 for 10 split. Give it a year and it’ll be back up to 800-1000 again. Why? Because fuck why.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I’m praying for a 1 for 10 split. Give it a year and it’ll be back up to 800-1000 again. Why? Because fuck why.
The cult of Musk. It just is. I wouldn't mind my token share turning in to 10 token shares.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
1649066651771.png

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Oil is suddenly up 3%. Not seeing any news, though.
Oil falling back below $100 was one of the most ridiculous things I've seen since I started watching the market. I don't see that it takes any news for it to go back up, just traders remembering what they apparently forgot over the past week or two.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Oil falling back below $100 was one of the most ridiculous things I've seen since I started watching the market. I don't see that it takes any news for it to go back up, just traders remembering what they apparently forgot over the past week or two.
I don't get why it can't be that the sudden jump up above $100 isn't the reactionary part, and dropping back down is the market being rational?

"Oh shit, war with Russia!" and oil prices get a massive shock, and then they realize that eh, this is just more of the same global panic and maybe the jump didn't really make sense.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
He's trying to take control of that trash heap? Shoulda just opened his own company.
He has the ability through his online influence and cult following to make money hand over fist just buy saying "hey I bought XYZ".

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
DWAC not liking the Musk play. How much you want to bet he shorted DWAC before he bought TWTR?

• 1Like

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I don't get why it can't be that the sudden jump up above $100 isn't the reactionary part, and dropping back down is the market being rational?

"Oh shit, war with Russia!" and oil prices get a massive shock, and then they realize that eh, this is just more of the same global panic and maybe the jump didn't really make sense.
Because the news that prompted the rise was long term and remains in place, while the news that prompted the drop was specifically short term.

Imo of course, who knows. Just explaining the reason for my comment

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Good chance we saw last week the impacts on fund rebalancing and now that the new quarter is with us the stocks are acting without that influence.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Big money knows democrats going to get destroyed this year and ez money biden will come to an end. Bullish.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
QQQ pushing up into the convergence of the 100/200 - DMA and long term resistance. If it can make it and hold it there are clear skies ahead. The problem now is the funds are continuously selling the rips for profits here. Until they get burned I expect us to play around in this zone a while.

• 1Solidarity

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
QQQ pushing up into the convergence of the 100/200 - DMA and long term resistance. If it can make it and hold it there are clear skies ahead. The problem now is the funds are continuously selling the rips for profits here. Until they get burned I expect us to play around in this zone a while.
1649085934926.png

1649086052701.png

Puts are going to get destroyed...

gate.jpg

• 1Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Watching a few minutes of CNBC this morning which I never do someone was saying people wanted twitter to be a safe space and he should hire Dorsey to get it back in shape lol. Didn't know who it was but kind of lost interest in anything he had to say.