Investing General Discussion

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I like the stock and its always on my watch list. I generally play it with writing puts at prices I wont mind if I get assigned. Tesla's announcement of them designing a new motor that takes little to no rare earths is the big unknown. I am watching the $20 and $22.5 strikes if we get a crash into the close today to write some more puts.
I’d be more concerned if Tesla showed all other companies how to do it. Atm I think there’s still a big demand. I don’t plan on holding it for long.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I'm still underwater on it lol
Were almost there!

iu

Bag holder gonna bag hold.

Damn. A month ago it was worth just shy of $150.

1679101751221.png

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Saw an article the other day you could live on a cruise ship for $30k a year. Sounds like hell to me but there it was. From just reading the comments people thought it was the greatest idea.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I can see the appeal of doing it for a while if you're into the resort life style, but also want to travel a bit. *shrug*

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Probably a lot cheaper than a retirement home. Sell everything you own and just pay a lump sum for a year of shelter and food. It's like van life for galaxy brains.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

iamacynic37

FoH Honkler - HONK HONK MFr
<Banned>
You all didn't see that documentary about the cruise ship that got caught overseas during covid. I will never do a cruise ever again

Burns

Saw an article the other day you could live on a cruise ship for $30k a year. Sounds like hell to me but there it was. From just reading the comments people thought it was the greatest idea.
Read about that, a few years back, and kinda surprised it took this long.

There has been a "cruse" ship for college since the 1960's or so. Where you do a semester or two and it continually travels around the globe, with classes on board.