Affinity Beverage Group Inc. (ABVG);
All Grade Mining Inc. (HYII);
SpectraScience Inc. (SCIE)

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's a little more to the story, the mention many of them haven't submitted info to the SEC for a year+, but yeah it's definitely a slippery slope if they're going to start including social media into this shit. Might as well start banning Jim Cramer and the other talking heads on TV

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

The actual important data. Here’s who they shut down:

Bebida Beverage Co. (BBDA);
Blue Sphere Corporation (BLSP);
Ehouse Global Inc. (EHOS);
Eventure Interactive Inc. (EVTI);
Eyes on the Go Inc. (AXCG);
Green Energy Enterprises Inc. (GYOG);
Helix Wind Corp. (HLXW);
International Power Group Ltd. (IPWG);
Marani Brands Inc. (MRIB);
MediaTechnics Corp. (MEDT);
Net Talk.com Inc. (NTLK);
Patten Energy Solutions Group Inc. (PTTN);
PTA Holdings Inc. (PTAH);
Universal Apparel & Textile Company (DKGR);
Wisdom Homes of America Inc. (WOFA).

The SEC also recently issued orders temporarily suspending trading in:
Bangi Inc. (BNGI);
Sylios Corp. (UNGS);
Marathon Group Corp. (PDPR);
Affinity Beverage Group Inc. (ABVG);
All Grade Mining Inc. (HYII);
SpectraScience Inc. (SCIE)
And yet they allow NKLA to keep trading. Proven vaporware is acceptable to trade.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Released on a Friday afternoon maybe they're hiding something. I thought at first it was from non licensed "professionals" pretending to be one for very low volume stocks in a pump and dump or something.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I’m getting more and more distrustful of trading and investing all together. They’re just making up shit on the fly it seems like. That could completely tank companies, holdings, etc. wtf. When the rules are so unclear and fluid is it really a free market anymore?

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I’m getting more and more distrustful of trading and investing all together. They’re just making up shit on the fly it seems like. That could completely tank companies, holdings, etc. wtf. When the rules are so unclear and fluid is it really a free market anymore?
Reddit: Penny stock revolution! Pump and Dump!
SEC:

wooop.jpg

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>

Yeah it's interesting. I've been feeling teh same way after the GME stuff. The entire system looks too questionable atm.

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
SEC.gov | Trading Suspensions

Has all the suspensions going back to 1995 and most cite a ruling from the 1930s. The orders are surprisingly short and easy to understand if incredibly vague. All the headline hype seems way overblown but they could use the vagueness to try some shit.

I don't think WSB and memestonkz are at risk, especially because WSB bans for speaking about securities under 1B market cap. Small market caps and penny stocks are easily manipulated by small groups and there's no current precedent for internet mob mentality on major securities. Most of these suspensions seem like they're going after small rings of manipulators.

As it stands, if Cramer can like a stock, then so can the rest of the apes.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, the meme stuff is one thing, but the fact that the federal government seems to be getting more and more invested in it is worrisome. Like the Fed pumping trillions into the system isn't something that makes me feel great.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, the meme stuff is one thing, but the fact that the federal government seems to be getting more and more invested in it is worrisome. Like the Fed pumping trillions into the system isn't something that makes me feel great.
That and the idea they’ve been floating about taxing unrealized gains just feels like they’re ready to completely dismantle trading in the US. Which seems stupid since they all do insider trading to the tune of hundreds of million and billions themselves. Maybe they just kill it for retail to the point they can reverse some stuff and stay in it? Whatever the endgame is here it doesn’t seem to have a pleasant ending.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
That and the idea they’ve been floating about taxing unrealized gains just feels like they’re ready to completely dismantle trading in the US. Which seems stupid since they all do insider trading to the tune of hundreds of million and billions themselves. Maybe they just kill it for retail to the point they can reverse some stuff and stay in it? Whatever the endgame is here it doesn’t seem to have a pleasant ending.
Can't have the plebes learning how the game is played and win!

• 1Solidarity

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.

Henry Ford

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
Looks like my BBY calls are going to expire worthless. My worst trade in quite a while. Ah, well. It's all just gambling, friends.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Futures looking strong so far, also read an article that they doubled bond buying to get a hold on rates, should be an interesting day.