Investing General Discussion

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Things I am watching in the current environment:
INTC - While it is in fact a tech company, it is mostly a value company in the tech space. PE is 7. EPS is 6. Div Yield is 3.41%. TTM EBITDA $40b. Total debt less than 1x EBITDA. Cash on hand and short term investments $28b. Free cash flow is $9b and dividend payments are $5b. Stock price is sitting at a 4-year low. Worst case scenario it can break down to a 5-year low around $35. That is about a 15% downside risk. This is a (relatively) safe play that will pay 3% to ride out the storm.

1652361989618.png

FB - Will add at $170

ABT - Will add around $98

AMZN - Will add in the $1700 - $1800 range

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I'm just putting more money into the market today and reading about how our economy caving in against the ruble is hurting the russian economy. By letting them have more luxuries in life we're really giving them what for. It's a disconnect from reality you see. What comes after clown world? I think we're starting to see it.

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
I’m on phone with really bad signal at job site. I bought lots and lots of qqq. I’ll post trades if I remember tonight. I got 285.xx fills . Had to use market orders since I was on phone .
Every single stock holding was sold and bought more qqq. I’m full in .

one of my larger buys and made from a ladder in between wiring outlets.
Ride or die mutha fuckers

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Diamond Hands
Reactions: 6 users