Invincible

Goatface

1705948602070.png

spronk

FPS noob

rest of season 2 starts dropping march 14th, haven't watched the half season yet will just wait a week or two before and watch then. i think its just 4 episodes left

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So besides this show being a dick tease. They are already pushing fow a live action and it's getting close

Homsar

It's out if anyone forgot, first episode felt really long

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm still a bit annoyed at the mid season break, but at the least the episode didn't disappoint.

(very small spoilers, I guess) The highlight was when Amber tells Mark something along the lines of "Your dad can never change how I feel about you, no matter how many planets he destroys, and that's the important part." Which is still fine writing, as it fits the character of someone in their early 20s, but still funny.

As an aside, I watched this on Prime through my browser and didn't see a commercial, so don't know if it's Ublock Origin blocking ads, or they don't play through the browser, or the show didn't have them inserted into it. Similarly, Disney+ (on Shōgun) also has no ads through the browser, but ads when using the App (didn't try Invincible though the Prime app yet).

Last edited:

Kajiimagi

<Gold Donor>
I'm still a bit annoyed at the mid season break, but at the least the episode didn't disappoint.

(very small spoilers, I guess) The highlight was when Amber tells Mark something along the lines of "Your dad can never change how I feel about you, no matter how many planets he destroys, and that's the important part." Which is still fine writing, as it fits the character of someone in their early 20s, but still funny.

As an aside, I watched this on Prime through my browser and didn't see a commercial, so don't know if it's Ublock Origin blocking ads, or they don't play through the browser, or the show didn't have them inserted into it. Similarly, Disney+ (on Shōgun) also has no ads through the browser, but ads when using the App (didn't try Invincible though the Prime app yet).
I watched it through the app (as my RIP was in French since I didn't check first and I was lazy) and had 3 ads for other prime shows.

Cybsled

This episode was a great example of subverting expectations
for the Rex cliffhanger - you’re thinking last minute save, but nope lol

Homsar

Rex killing the guy by having his hand bit off was my favorite part. I didn't really care about certain characters but seeing them die was brutal

Caliane

Brit "saves" rex in the comics. as in, shows up after to bring him to the hospital. hand missing, shot in the head still happens.

Shrinking ray was a dude, and did die in the comics there.

Kate actually married Immortal in the comics. she does die in the Lizard league attack.
Kate's not dead. She can copy herself, and shes not stupid.

Brit is a character they can't use. dual owned. like Techjacket and the other Image characters.

Homsar

Half way though the episode and this show knows how to deliver. My boy rex 😂

I care more about every other character than Mark

Last edited:

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Actually rooting for Rex! This show is awesome and surprising. Disney should take heed.

Homsar

The whole time gap between episode is a pain. I can't remember when immortal came back and started dating dupla-kate

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I fucking love this show. Best comic book shit since Avengers and the Spiderverse movies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

I liked the guy explaining why it takes so long cartoons taking so long between season, also didn't expect Anissa showing up

Cybsled

The meta joke about animation was pretty funny.

I did like the Anissa intro - tries the soft approach and when Mark says no, she goes Vegeta on his ass lol