It's Netsmas Time Again! Post For Free +Nets

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
What are the requirements for getting an avatar?
rrr_img_83760.jpg
As far as I know, the only requirement is to do it. Click on "Settings" in the upper right corner of the screen (next to your username). Then in the right hand column, one of the choices will be "avatar". It might need to be smaller, I dunno.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Can I just get a couple nets till I'm at 5? I'm not greedy, but that's my lucky number. I just wanna hit 5 and chiiiillll..

Even though I can already tell someone is gonna purposefully +/- once I hit 5... I can dream can't I?? :-/

edit: Ah, damnit. I knew it. Oh well.
Ok, rather then have people throw away their nets and then others use theirs to offset it.. in the spirit of +nets efficiency, I'll just take +nets.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Chuk,

You always save me from a year of being a little bad. Thanks! Merry Netsmas everyone!

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Merry Netsmas everyone, this is one of those yearly traditions that always hit you how time flies.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Someone is doing Satans work here, people I brought up are now being negged?? Fucking grinches

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
filled up my +nets quota for the day, i will have everyone that posts here for nets netted, we have a whole month of netsy goodness to look forward to. yes, even tanoomba gets nets
smile.png