J49: An Erotic Life

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
They aren't mannish hands, they are old lady hands, which makes sense if she was supposed to be around his age. What's with the outfit though, no way she wears that short as fuck shit to work. He got some junkie off the street, dressed her up, put that ring on her and made it look like a woman lives there with the bathroom accoutrements. The skirt was probably even her street corner show the goods skirt, hair also looks like it could be a wig. Simplest explanation, always the correct assumption.

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Occams Razor...lol
of course she doesn't wear that skirt to work, but she did wear it to dinner friday night ( Fogo de Chao )
she is Wife44, same birthday just 8 years younger
today is my birthday my older brother has the same bday as me 2 years apart

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
My birthday is March 8, my dad's is April 8, my son's is May 8, my daughter's is June 8. If I'm lyin I'm dyin.

PS: Happy birthday.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Nobody else finds it suspicious that he blanked the face on that pic even tho he's posted his "wife's" face in the previous pics he's posted of her?

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
He's always blanked her face. Which is why someone then put Steve buscemis face on her body, which apparently is pretty close

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
rrr_img_133938.jpg

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Fucking bullshit. I have one or two drunken one night stands in my early 20's and get eternally cursed with the HSV 2. J52 fucks junkie hoors every day for years and comes out clean as a whistle. Fuck you.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Fucking bullshit. I have one or two drunken one night stands in my early 20's and get eternally cursed with the HSV 2. J52 fucks junkie hoors every day for years and comes out clean as a whistle. Fuck you.
I'm no doctor, but I thought the one thing he tested positive for was the herp?